Citadel Guilds > Cartographer's Guild

Putting myself on the map

<< < (2/5) > >>

Strolen:
Hoot Hoot. Steam along Caesar!!

caesar193:
Finished another location sub. Its called Exitium, check it out. Anyways, what I still have left:

One location sub
One location sub 3.5+
one society sub
fretext 'cartography guild' on subs

Looks like the puzzles are fitting into pieces.
Maybe I'll combine this week's fretext friday and a location sub requirement and write about the Cursed Elven Nation of ___. Or something.

Strolen:
Do double brackets on both sides of your link in the forum and it will autolink with the main Citadel!

And congrats on your continuing trek. I have stalled in the Dwarvern catacombs so am jealous of those that have continued their journey. You give me inspiration!

caesar193:
Well, Exitium has done well for itself. Apparently strolenites like to read about a group of Viking-like people getting killed in a ruin. At the time of me posting/writing/whatever you call it, Exitium isat 4.17, which fulfills the location sub 3.5+ requirement. I'll keep an eye on it, and hope it doesn't go down. And this reminds me- how long does a sub have to stay higher than 3.5 to allow a person to be a cartographer? Potentially, future people could give it so many one that the sub his 3, thus meaning he was still a regular old guild-less strolenite. I'll have to modify that. Anyway, here are the remaining requirements:

One location sub
One society sub
Free text 'cartography guild' on subs.

As I said before, I'll do the mix of freetext Friday and requirements with the Plains Elves.

Strolen:
I would say as long as it is 3.5 when you end your quest, that should be good enough.

(Also, when you link on the forum, you have to use [[ double brackets on both sides. Just one of those small differences that are annoying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version