Citadel Guilds > Cartographer's Guild

Cartographer's Guild: Recruit Quest

<< < (2/6) > >>

Murometz:
Cartography, or more specifically (or less specifically?) Geography, is my middle name! Well, not my *actual* middle name (can you imagine?) but you know what I mean. I love locations! I love writing them, reading them, visiting them, and uh--locating them!

At this current moment, i am up to my neck in minion-hood. I just joined some weird new collective who call  themselves, the Strolenati,  "St'ROH-leh-naughty", and have vowed to join the beard-brothers over at the Dwarven Guild (have to hurry up too, I am the Guild Leader  :))

As soon as I am done with that, I will return, and join your wonderful guild of explorers!!

caesar193:
great! The more cartographer, minor minions, there are, the better! Hurry up and join soon. I need someone to pledge themselves to the brotherhood of cartographers so Strolen can give me a forum.

Strolen:
Site being down and me getting home late today, wasn't able to get to your graphics. Tomorrow is a normal day so shouldn't be an issue getting it done tomorrow. Will make the signature graphic as well as a banner add for the main site!!

Strolen:
Bam. Icon and banner graphic uploaded to main site. If you don't like it, you are welcome to create your own!

caesar193:
Thanks, Strolen! It looks great.  :D :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version