Citadel Guilds > Cartographer's Guild

Cartographer's Guild: Recruit Quest

<< < (4/6) > >>

Dozus:

--- Quote from: caesar193 on October 25, 2012, 02:38:54 PM ---Soon the cartographers will be strong, and go through the halls of the Citadel unchallenged!

--- End quote ---
Is someone challenging us?! :bat:

Strolen:
I am down with the Cart Guild, yo. I will be slinging my parchment all over this place soon enough!

caesar193:
Welcome, not-quite-a-minor-minion Strolen, to the Cartography Guild! May your maps earn us piles of money!

Dozus:

--- Quote from: Dozus on October 25, 2012, 08:00:03 AM ---I hereby pledge myself to the noble Cartography Guild. My pen and compass are at your service. From deepest halls to highest towers, from the low valleys to the great peaks, no land shall go uncharted!

--- End quote ---
All requirements met, sir! Awaiting confirmation for promotion.

caesar193:
Through the power invested in me, in the name of the great god of our order Mappius, I hereby grant the penitent seeker, Dozus, the Holy Pen of Cartography. Rise, seeker, and accept the Holy Pen and all the rights, powers, and responsibilities the office of Minor Minion provides and requires.

You and the rest of the denizens of the Citadel of Strolen may now proceed to the after-party.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version