Citadel Guilds > Necromancer's Cult

The Stench of Decay Calls to Me

(1/1)

Mourngrymn:
I shall throw off my moral and ethical ways and throw the blood of many innocent virgins into the cauldrin and tempt fate to become the First Strolenite to become a Necromancer.

Write 4 subs (3 if interlinked) 4, 3, 2, 1
Start 1 Necromantic/ Undead topic in the forums.
Read, vote, and comment on 5, Undead/Necromantic related submissions by others. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Must have no less than 3 votes with a 3.5 or higher, or 4 votes with a 3 or higher on your first three submissions regarding the Cult. 4, 3, 2, 1
Must upvote no less than 10 comments on subs pertaining to undead, not of your own creation. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,1

I shall henceforth be forever known as Acolyte Ysuron the Undying Grymn.

Acolyte Ysuron the Undying Grymn – Necromancer Cult – Level 1
STR: 1 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 4 | INT: 3
Hewdamia
Authentic Semi-Retired Strolenite™©®

Current guild quest. Necromancer's Cult Quest - Acolyte

Strolen:
Do you hear that? The sound of something being rejected from the bowels of the earth. Sounds like Rice Krispies. Now I am hungry.

You are already tearing up the quest! You might even make it out not alive.

Mourngrymn:
It has come to pass... I hath tested the darkness of the lowest crypts and have surpassed all others to be the FIRST Acolyte of the Necromancer's Cult.

Strolen:
The first one crawls from the crypt. Awesome!

Murometz:
I applaud your ascension (descension?) into your own grave-digger's guild. So, it will be Ysuron the Undying Grymn (great name!) that will harass us dwarves at every turn. Hmm, so be it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version