Knowledge of the PastThe visitors and residents of Strolen's Citadel are always moving about and delving into places once abandoned. Many a restless adventurer has continued to explore those areas where all was thought to be known and come out with small treasures, arcane lore or hints of previously unknown dangers. Such it was when a small group of companions went on a short excursion to explore the ruins of the West Tower, the initial location for the original Citadel, which was simply a small guard tower before the trade routes changed and it lost its strategic merit. The West Tower lies about a days journey in a lesser traveled portion of the land. The area holds only some small patches of woods which isn't very great for hunting...or much else. So, it is no wonder that not many go far out of their way to visit the area.On this trek, however, the crafty ranger in the group noticed a small rivulet that dug a small rut through the stone and disappeared beyond some decayed granite. With a mix of magic and brawn, the crew was able to excavate a crevasse that revealed a tight, tomb-like entrance. Through a short series of failed attempts, they eventually got the smaller of their crew to squeeze through. The entrance was dangerously cramped with little ability to widen it without a severe threat of a cave-in. After a couple dozen feet down dirt, rock and some damaged stairs, a small store room was revealed!
Quest of the 5's
1. A Submission that links to 5 other subs that are older than 5 years.
- The key is to use 5 older submissions to build yours and use their ideas inside your own submission.
- You can use more than one submission to do it if you like, as long as 5 submissions are eventually linked to your new subs.
- Use the Freetext Strolenati Guild
on these subs.
2. Comment and Vote on 10 submissions that are over 5 years old.
3. Comment and Vote on 10 submissions by 5 different Authors that are no longer active.
- Bonus stat points (2) if that author actually comes back after you comment on it!Stat Bonus Reward
: 5 stat points and you earn another level.
Don't forget to pledge yourself to this Quest by replying to this thread and updating your own Quest thread on your successes!