If a Dwarf got drunk in the woods, would he have a hangover?
No? Trick question. A Dwarf wouldn't be caught dead in the woods, much less alive and hungover.
Yes. The hangover would be worse than usual in fact. Little known fact: Dwarves are virulently allergic to pine (the oil, sap, aroma)
If we put a Dwarf inside a box with some hydroelvenic acid and a untrustworthy forest sprite whom you have told not to touch the elvenic mixture. That any touch would spill it and kill the Dwarf. If you closed the box and waited an hour, would the sprite be dead?
Yes. The sprite would be eaten in fact by the dwarf. This way, 1. There is more oxygen in the box for the dwarf and 2. The dwarf doesn't have to stare at an unhygienic, rotting sprite corpse as he burns the walls of the box with the hydroelvenic acid.
If a Dwarf traveled faster than sound, would he not be able to hear his own burp?
Another trick question, meant to confuse the uninitiated and the beardless. All know that dwarves refuse to break the sound barrier.(the Dwarven Guild High-Council is currently reviewing the validity of this thread, as it pertains to the Recruit Quest )