Citadel Guilds > Dwarven Guild

Strolen: Walking down a Mountain Path

(1/3) > >>

Strolen:
So there I was, walking down a mountain path on the edge of a sheer drop when I heard the gutteral singing echoing through the area. After I dodged the small avalanche it created I could make out the following:

Murometz: There once was a dwarf named MournMurometz: Who insisted he was never actually bornMurometz: But instead was undeadMurometz: And not right in the headMurometz: Yet still to the Dwarves Guild was sworn
Murometz: There once was a Dwarf named Mourn,Murometz: who with-all-his-might blew Grymn's Horn.Murometz: Not a sound was heard at all, not in the cave not in the hall,Murometz: but thus Mourn's silent-fart spell was born.

Murometz: There once was a demon named MournMurometz: who famously exclaimed while nibbling cornMurometz: "Summon me you still may, perhaps even get your way,
Murometz: but i demand rolls-in-the-hay in return"

Following the carefully edited sounds of the limericks I worked my way to the Dwarven Guild hall. After few drinks of their finest I forgot much of what happened. Upon awakening the next morning I found that I had pledged myself to their Guild, got a tattoo of a dwarven hammer on my right arm and apparently lost two or three fights.

So off I go aquesting!

Murometz:
Welcome to the challenge, beardless one. The path is arduous but the rewards are great! Be implacable as granite and keen as steel, and you will perservere.

Strolen:
I have chose Grothar Rockfury as my Guild name. It has quite a history with me after all. I see my posts using that name going back all the way to 1996 when I ran a PBeM on the interwebs.

Strolen:
My new sig if I don't get kicked out of the Dwarven Guild!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Level 2
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 3
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.
A drunken night swore me to the Dwarven Quest

Strolen:
1. Write 3 subs (1 stub is allowed to count as 1 sub for this Quest. But only 1 stub allowed, 2 must be subs) on anything Dwarven related
2. Start 1 Dwarven-related topic in Forums for general discussion/discourse (hey, it may lead to another sub for you!)
3. Read, vote, and comment on, 3 Dwarven-related submissions by others (non-member subs allowed. If it don't smell Dwarven, let 'em have it! If it feels Dwarven, invite them to join our guild!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version