Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Quest Brainstorming Compilation *OFFICIAL*

<< < (6/9) > >>

Chaosmark:
Well, normally we start voting and get cracking about a month or two after the last quest has finished voting and a winner is decided. But since the last quest was for the Guilds, there really wasn't a winner. Soo....We're kinda in limbo.

Looking at the votes, the top three currently are (in-order):

What the Heck is That?! (where an unusual image is provided and everyone has to write up a sub on it)
The End of all Days: apocalypses, doom-sayers and world-enders!
5 in 1, Round Two! (sans heavy rules)

I'd say lets either roll a d6 for one of those, or just take the top choice and run with it. It's past time for our questing to begin anew.

Dossta:
I agree.  The original intent was to pick between the top 3 or 5 so that no one would have an unfair advantage (by writing a sub for the next quest in advance).  If people were waiting for me to start the next quest, I'm sorry -- I have no idea how to go about doing that.  I just kinda assumed that Strolen would set one off when he was good and ready to.

Strolen:
Who is going to tell me when I am good and ready though?

(RL has taken me over recently. Overwhelmed with things happening. If somebody comes up with the quest and description and date range, I will post it!)

Dossta:
Here are the current top 3 picks:

1. What the Heck is That?! (where an unusual image is provided and everyone has to write up a sub on it)
2. The End of all Days: apocalypses, doom-sayers and world-enders!
3. Religions and Cults

Here is the result from our very own ChatBot:
(16:03:32) ChatBot: Dossta rolls 1d3 and gets 3.

Religions and Cults is the winner!!

Description:
What holds more power over a human heart than fear of the unknown?  For this quest we seek answers to the eternal questions of life and death, sin and deliverance.  Whether you design an entire belief system or simply a backwater cult , modern or ancient, sci-fi or steampunk -- make your religion sing.  Gods and prophets, demons, con-artists and mystic rites; from the humblest spirit to the greatest miracle, anything goes!   This is your chance to put a new spin or twist on religion, and give us something we haven't seen before.

Duration:
Exactly 4 weeks.  Mar 5th -> Apr 2nd

Dossta:
. . . or it will be 4 weeks, from whenever someone starts the quest.  Dancing monkey made the quest description!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version