Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Quest Brainstorming Compilation *OFFICIAL*

<< < (5/9) > >>

Scrasamax:

--- Quote from: Dossta on October 13, 2012, 11:09:21 PM ---The old 5-in-One quest got me thinking a little about adventure design, and I remembered reading something on critical-hits.com about using a 5x5 grid to plot out a campaign.  To me, this sounds like a perfect idea for a challenging quest:

Original aritcle

So the quest would be thus: plot out a whole campaign using 5 quest ideas/seeds.  You must post the grid, and a short paragraph explaining each adventure you come up with (one for each cell in the grid = 25).  Remember that the whole point of using the 5x5 method is to create points at which your quests intersect, so don't plan on submitting 5 stand-alone quests in one submission.  They have to be interrelated.

What do you guys think of this one?

--- End quote ---

Neat idea!

Strolen:
Do we want to pick a quest?

Or we can do round 2 of Citadel Guild submissions and give bonus points for those again?

Dossta:
I'd prefer to pick off the list.  The guild quest was fun, but I like to have actual voting at the end of a quest.  Why don't you throw the top 5 into a random generator and see what we end up with?

Shadoweagle:
"What the heck is that!?" Sounds awesome. If a suitable picture could be drudged up I think it would be a lot of fun!

Shadoweagle:
Oooh, so when's the next quest start? Do quests start at any particular point in the year, or just when it's arbitrarily decided?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version