Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Kaiju and Giant Monsters!

(1/4) > >>

Scrasamax:
I have a challenge for the citadel.

I want to see Kaiju, or giant frakking monsters contest. Godzilla, Mothra, Mechagodzilla (which was built from the bones of the first Godzilla, according to canon) The monsters of the week fought by the last 12 years of the different incarnations of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, blown up to their giant size. Monsters can be born of radiation, beasts from another dimension, created by man (evangelion!) brought to earth by aliens, or any other possible explanation you can come up with. The only limitation: it has to be alive. No giant robots, no elementals, no constructs of energy. It's got to be flesh and blood.

freetext: KAIJU

Prize? yes! I just don't know what it's going to be just yet.

Silveressa:
A $10 drive thru rpg gift certificate would probably be useful to the majority of people on the site, and it;s a pretty neat contest!  :up:

Scrasamax:
I was thinking something in the $20 range, but a gift certificate is a pretty cool idea.

So, if I can get Strolen to wave his wand and make KAIJU (all caps) a proper quest with proper XP bonuses and a KAIJU sized XP bonus for the winner I think we will have something!

Scrasamax:
And this doesn't just have to be the giant monster angle.

Plots on fighting the monsters, societies that worship the KAIJU or government agencies that track and hunt the massive beasts, scientists who are dedicated kaijuologists, kaiju conspiracy theorists, mega-weapons designed to fight the megamonsters, and the like.

Release the KAIJU!

Strolen:
So let me get this straight. You just roll up in here, have an idea for a quest that you just *think* is better than all our other brainstorming, you don't even give us the courtesy of humoring us and adding to our quest discussion thread and then expect all of us to bow our heads and start the journey?

Really!?

OK!

I will have it start today and run for a month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version