llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: ToG  (Read 14950 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Mourngrymn

• Ruler of Hewdamia
  • Master
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Re: ToG
« Reply #150 on: June 18, 2013, 11:28:21 PM »
Spitting a glob of what he hoped was not thickened blood he pointed toward the force splayed before them.

"If I am to take this rabble and run and hide and bleed these bastards dry, I need as many swords as crossbowmen. No sense in having an ambush when my ambush can not defend themselves."

Using his thick hands to display his meaning. "The bowman here, concealed and hopefully downwind so as not to alert those Bloody Mummers of the s**te they drop in their pants. A stage of foot soldiers between me here to act as a sally wall to break any charge meant for the hapless bowmen so they can retreat, regroup, and rearm. Rinse and repeat." Slapping his hands together to emphasize his point.

"And hopefully we will run out of bodies to pepper before they run out of bolts or nerve. Anyone caught running in the wrong direction will simply be cut down by me. Be they common rabble, or pompose knights."
Acolyte Ysuron the Undying Grymn – Necromancer Cult – Level 1
STR: 1 | END: 3 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 6 | INT: 5
Authentic Semi-Retired Strolenite©®

Current completed guild quest.
Necromancer's Cult Quest - Acolyte
Current guild quest.
Necromancer's Cult Quest - Deathpriest
Hewdamia

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2013, 10:28:57 PM »
We've four flights of soldiers, and you have a clearer mind when you're not drunk, I like that.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Golden Creator NPC Guild Master Questor Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2013, 02:18:36 AM »
"Ha, I'd not disparage the common crossbow were I you!" Velaquo laughed. "Maester Belomas, surely you have seen the plans for the repeater used in the free cities? Once we dispose of those Mummers, consider re-arming."

Alas, the nobles assigned him Piper - a rowdy bastard, but then, Velaquo was used to those, had gutted a few too rowdy ones, and led those who could spare their rowdiness for legitimate foes at most times. They shook hands - and, as expected, 'Rowdy' tried to crush his hand. For certain, strength was one factor - the other was to know where to squeeze. Slightly prior to making him wince, Velaquo let go without embarrassing the man, slapped his shoulder, and turned to the men, examining their armaments, and asking Piper: "I see what they have - but what arms can they use?"
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Mourngrymn

• Ruler of Hewdamia
  • Master
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2013, 09:08:12 PM »
"My mind was perfectly clear when I was drinking. You just failed to see the intellect behind it." Smiling, he clapped Korley on the shoulder to go and inspect his beast again. Leaving the others to decide how they were planning on getting this rabble of a force to the Murmmers without being detected, or having to kill any of them for being deserters.

Current guild quest.
Hewdamia

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2013, 10:41:40 PM »
"Don't make me stab you in the back again, Gargalen." Korley said.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Mourngrymn

• Ruler of Hewdamia
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2013, 06:48:21 AM »
"A wound of endearment Ser!" Smiling as he brushed his horses flank. "But alas I am married to my sword and mace young Korley. Your advances must be declined."
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 08:16:55 PM by Mourngrymn »

Current guild quest.
Hewdamia