Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Quest Voting: 20,000 Feet Under the Sea

(1/4) > >>

Strolen:
Cecaelia by Scrasamax
Davy Jones Lockdown by Silveressa
Lojcrelt's Lojcreltians by Pieh
The Sea of Snot by Dossta

Something a little different this time too. There is a new feature that shows the voters and I don't know how it works so this will be the experiment! So your name could very well be directly associated with your vote....and no, I can't turn it off. It is a decision made at the creation of the poll and it can't be turned off.

Murometz:
gah! I miss-clicked

Silveressa:

--- Quote from: Strolen on May 23, 2012, 08:18:39 AM ---your name could very well be directly associated with your vote....and no, I can't turn it off.

--- End quote ---

Aye under the little "view voters" tab (available after you vote) you can see who voted on what.

A potentially unwanted disclosure in regards to anonymity and privacy with everyone's vote/s, (and not really preferred personally.)

Strolen:
You can edit your votes.

And showing the votes is a good experiment as it is another topic that has come up in the past and I had no answer on how to do it. Now I do and now we can really decide if we wanted it or not.

Dossta:
I think it's an interesting feature.  I don't mind if other people see how I vote, but I may be in the minority?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version