Ahh, a few things going on with that. Thank you for another great catch!
Collab database had a bunch of duplicates. I think I ran a script a few times for troubleshooting and didn't catch that. Dumped it and restocked it so it is fresh and accurate. Should stay that way now but submissions may do some whacky stuff (have to delete and re-add collaborators on any edit because I don't know if you get help from somebody else and have to add another name to your sub). Will keep an eye on that as we go.
Additionally, I changed the author sub count to only count public submissions. It was counting them all which would effect other folks I am sure.
So, thanks to your help, we should be back to "accurate."
(+10XP for catching it!)