llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: IT'S ALL MURO'S FAULT  (Read 2124 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ted

• Shattered
  • Journeyman
  • Awards Plot Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Article Guild 2010 Item of the Year
    • Awards
IT'S ALL MURO'S FAULT
« on: April 20, 2012, 07:00:47 PM »
So Muro nicknamed me Ted, and then Silveressa heard about it, and then she tempted me to change my name, so I got seduced by her admins powers into changing my name, and I BLAME MURO.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When one gazes into an abyss, he is gazed into by the abyss.-Friedrich Nietzsche.

Offline MysticMoon

• Mad Prophet
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Månlufsen (The Moon Bum)
  • Awards Golden Creator Questor Hall of Heroes 5 2011 Society of the Year
    • Awards
Re: IT'S ALL MURO'S FAULT
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 07:39:44 PM »
Hmm... I think I can of a few things I blame Muro for too.

I blame him for daring me to write a sub about handicapped knights, which inspired The Undead Knights of Knonii. Mourn was instrumental in bringing out the best details, but if it wasn't for Muro prodding me, it never would have happened. So I lay the blame squarely on his shoulders.

I also blame him for The Altar of Grilling. If he hadn't been randomly yelling out "BACON!" in chat, that fine instrument would never have occurred to me.

And there's the dubious Casa de Vulva that I got some laughs out of. It was his direct challenge that forced my hand. So I blame him for that too.

Come to think of it, I've seen him perform similar heinous acts around other Strolenites in chat. Cajoling, yelling out random ideas, pushing us all to write more. So I imagine others can think of a few things to blame him for.

And lest I forget, there's the Muro awards that he heaps upon us every year. The Fiend.

He likes to play innocent, but I think we can all see through that charade.
Chosen of Aktagarti – Divine Synod Guild – Level 1
Might: 2 | Agility: 3 | Wits: 4 | Charm: 3 | Spirit: 4 | Power: 2

The old man, grey-haired, braid hanging down.
He is clothed in faded brown robes.
His craggy face is turned up, bathed in moonlight;
He looks for his goddess to smile upon him.

Offline Silveressa

• Mourning Wolf
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Scottish wolf-&^%$@ with silver fangs
  • Awards Guardian of the Citadel Elite NPC Guild Questor 2012 Location of the Year 2012 Sub of the Year Article Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 02:09:58 AM »
Silveressa heard about it, and then she tempted me to change my name, so I got seduced by her admins powers into changing my name, and I BLAME MURO.

*Smiles innocently* What is the name of that power where you sow the seeds of chaos and yet others get the blame? Ah yes, feminine wiles, so good to see I haven't lost my touch...  :twisted:

While we're busy blaming him I blame Muro for starting one of my all time favorite forum rpgs, (Hard Way,) and then luring me back into more of his deceptively addictive games. It's his fault I keep frequenting the citadel as often as I do, commenting, writing, creating... (Okay Kassy may have a 'lil something to do with that as well but lets keep blaming Muro just to be safe...  :P )
"Lesbian gamers, sometimes we use our hands for other things."

Offline Kassy

• Iron Priestess
  • Grand Master
  • "No power in the 'Verse"
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 2012 Most Votes of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 09:55:56 AM »
Not quite sure what to blame the poor fellow for to be honest.

I guess he can always be blamed for making me want to join his RP's ;)

Next!

Kassandra Quilldancer
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 2 | DEX: 3| CHA: 2 | INT: 2

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »
Who the hell is Ted?

:)

But really...

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 09:05:52 PM »
Well, Mr Ted is kinda like a purple version of a certain suicidal female protagonist in a work of fiction I'm sure you've read.  If that was less than helpful one could describe him as what would happen if the Zerg got a hold of your average internet troll and gave him a bad case of explosive ebola.  Or user 3322-IJ.
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station