Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Cavern of Inane Natter

Personal Goal

<< < (13/13)

MysticMoon:
Winter's Gem is complete.

MysticMoon:
Starting work on Travvak, Planet of the Trallong. It will be finished on the 19th and will complete my latest personal goal (probably my last for awhile.) So far I just have the basic outline with some of the beginning sections.

Many thanks to Chaosmark for helping me get this off the ground.

MysticMoon:
Only a few minor additions made to Travvak, mostly to fill out the rough outline. That gives me Wednesday and Thursday to finish it up.

MysticMoon:
And with only 2 days left, I missed my mark. Even so, I'm pretty happy with how well I did. Having an explicitly stated goal has made me far more productive and helped me push myself much further than I had before. However, I'm going to retire this thread for the foreseeable future. It's been a great training wheels type of tool for me but now I'd like to see how I fare when making goals in a less public way.

I very much appreciate all of the encouragement, helpful ideas, and feedback which I have received during this time.

Strolen:
Awesome job Mystic. I have been meaning to finish my location subs based on SE's Decathros for months now. I have what I want to write, just need to buckle down and do it!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version