Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Cavern of Inane Natter

Personal Goal

<< < (10/13) > >>

MysticMoon:
New goal: Questor 4-Pack

And now for something completely different.

I have proven to myself that I can write daily when I set my mind to it. And while it feels good to get things done and posted in a short timeframe, I want to improve the quality of my work. With that in mind, I set the following challenge for myself:

--- Quote ---I will produce 4 subs, each for a different quest that I have not yet entered. I give myself 5 days per sub: 2 for drafting, 1 for a cooling-off period, and 2 more for additions and edits before posting.

The following are the due dates:

* Wednesday 9/4
* Monday 9/9
* Saturday 9/14
* Thursday 9/19
--- End quote ---

Any indepth feedback on these subs will be highly appreciated.

Shadoweagle:
Good luck, Moon! You should try to make the quests line up with guild quests where possible!

After that, if you want a different take again on personal goals, have us give you some keywords or themes that you have to adhere to for your next subs!

:poet:

MysticMoon:
I debated whether or not to post progress updates here. I decided to do so, at least to keep myself honest (with myself, of course :P ) No skipping writing days.

Attached is my first stab at a sub for the Zombies (the apocalyptic kind) quest: Zombie Servants of the Ch'thra. It is not yet complete. Tomorrow I finish the first draft.

MysticMoon:
Getting into the swing of things with the completion of the first draft.

Strolen:
 :yourock: :victory2:

(I knew the new smilies would come in handy!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version