(1/4) > >>

Strolen:
Man is this site funny!!

http://home.nyu.edu/~amw243/diaries/

Just a small excerpt.

--- Quote ---

THE VERY SECRET DIARY OF SARUMAN THE WHITE

DAY NINE

Typical. Gandalf just came waltzing by and he knows I hate drop-ins. Wanted to yap on and on all about the ring he gave his new boyfriend, terrible pervy hobbit- fancier old Gandalf is. Disgrace to the Order. Just wants to show off and remind me that he's got a hobbit, and I'm just dating an eyeball. Well, Saruman the White does not stand for this treatment. Showed him my Wizard Wrestling Federation moves. Have delivered smackdown. Go me.

DAY THIRTEEN

Am tired of climbing up and down eight million stairs just to taunt Gandalf. Should have imprisoned him in easy-access dungeon where could taunt more effectively, and would not have to wait until after breakfast.

--- End quote ---

Gary:
They are very funny, I just wonder what Tolkien would have thought of them. :)

Strolen:
:D Wonder what he would say about all the homosexual references expecially. Thanks for joining us.

I actually got the site from your bulletin board and had to share it over here as well. Still going through your board to see exactly what is going on over there  :shock:

Gary:
It is hard to describe what goes on over there, but we have a lot of fun doing whatever it is that we do. :)

We have a pretty even mix of both gamers and non-gamers so we have to cater to everybody, giving a wide range of things to talk about and get involved in.  We also host a few online games, mostly 3e, but every now and then a game for another system will pop up.

We have a forum, the Lands of the Living, if you want to call in there and post an ad for here.  I am sure a few of our D&D players and DMs will find a few interesting things over here and stop by to check the place out.

Strolen:
Thanks for the idea about the Lands of the Living. Will do that once the new site is up and running.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version