Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Freetext Friday

<< < (2/43) > >>

Chaosmark:
Argh! I have a castle sitting here on paper, but I don't have the time to properly quantum entangle it with a submission post. I henceforth declare that next week I shall post both the backlogged castle and the new freetext submission!

MysticMoon:

--- Quote from: Chaosmark on December 01, 2011, 10:52:58 PM ---Argh! I have a castle sitting here on paper, but I don't have the time to properly quantum entangle it with a submission post. I henceforth declare that next week I shall post both the backlogged castle and the new freetext submission!

--- End quote ---

I am experiencing the same thing. I find Freetext Friday to be quite inspirational, it just takes me awhile to properly mangle my great ideas.

Dragonlordmax:
I understand the problem. In fact, I'm sitting on a castle-related sub myself.

I don't want a time limit to discourage people from taking part, so I'll loosen up a bit. Even if you don't actually put the submission up during the week, if you mention that you've got one in progress during the week, then when it comes up, I'll comment on it.

That said, today is Friday, so while I encourage you to finish those castles, it's also time for a new Freetext. This week, I'm going to let my recent acquisition of the Buffy RPG guide me. In other words, give me your horrible, blood-sucking masters of the night. Be they seductive, monstrous, or even sparkly, this week's freetext is Vampire. (Buffy flavor is, of course, not required).

Chaosmark:
Sadly, I was unable to finish off my subs before the night twisted into the newness of Friday. However! That also means there's a new freetext to be done! Seeing as DLM hasn't posted anything yet, I provisionally propose that the next freetext that needs some love is experiment. Surely we can come up with interesting experiments for our mad scientists and mages to be doing, and there's bound to be a few experimental mishaps hiding in the corners, waiting to be cleaned up (or just trying to live out their limited days in peace).

Dragonlordmax:
Wow, I plum forgot that it's Friday.

But yes, Experiment sounds like a good one to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version