llamaenterhear

Author Topic: The Citadel ePub.  (Read 58 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline axlerowes

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Procrastination!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Awards Plot Guild Elite Plot Guild Golden Creator Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild
    • Awards
The Citadel ePub.
« on: June 12, 2016, 02:41:48 PM »
Excursions from the Citadel issue 2: Wizards is largely completed and should be available for purchase at the beginning of July. I would like to send a special thanks to Strolen for working very hard as story editor for Issue 2.

We are now looking to issue 3. The theme of this issue is "Steeds".  It could easily be called rides.  We want speculative fiction stories about a specific horse, spaceship, motorcycle or other primary form of transport. We want as wide a variety of stories as possible that deal are applicable to this theme.  I hope that all of you will write a story or work of other type of speculative fiction for the next issue.   To submit your story, place it in a google doc in the "steeds_completed story folder" which is located on our Google Drive. Please upload a completed story prior to September 1st.   If you don't have access to the google drive please contact me and I will invite you. 

During the month of September these stories will be evaluated.  How this works is every contributor to the magazine gets a thumbs up or thumbs down vote on a story.  Each reviewer is also required to leave some specific points of feedback. This is done anonymously. All this feedback goes to the story editor.  The story editor has the final responsibility to ensure that a story has the narrative chops to be published. The story editor will review the feedback, read the stories (in what ever order he or she sees fit) and make a decision on the story.   If there is a conflict between the review panel and the editor we err on the side of caution and reject the story.  Thus if the total panel thinks a story has merit and the editor does not or vice versa the story is rejected.   After the review process, or during it, the editor may demand specific changes from a story.  The editor has discretion to decide what changes are reasonable to request.   This is why we only choose reasonable people as editors.   

The Story Editor For issue 3 is Scrasamax.   

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Elite Item Guild
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: The Citadel ePub.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 09:51:37 AM »
Congrats folks!! Way to get it done.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

PoisonAlchemist: Man Muro, you boost my confidence and then you just go crush it with a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
Pariah: Don't tell him things like that, if his head gets any bigger he'll float off like a weather ballon :p