llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Respite Reboot  (Read 1567 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Master Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Locations Guild Elite Golden Creator
    • Awards
Respite Reboot
« on: August 08, 2011, 02:52:26 PM »
Hello Folks:

I am considering rebooting the Respite game in the fall.  Will advance the timeline significantly and bring the story back to the city itself. 

I will likely surrender more of the storyline to the PCs - perhaps even putting each player in charge of a 'faction' with a number of characters and resources available for them to use.  It will of course take some time to properly organize this so I am asking for interest at this point.

I would see my role here largely to handle everything outside of the player's control, and to adjudicate where in-game conflicts arise. 

Any of the prior players are welcome to return - and the level of interest will determine if there is room for new players - and of course its restart for that matter. Old players do not necessarily need to use their old characters.

Please PM me your ideas - I'll be mulling over what factions have survived or arisen since the original game.

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Master Questor Elite Questor Elite NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Re: Respite Reboot
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 06:43:55 AM »
I'm game.
If we go for the whole "faction" thing, I would choose a more... cerebral... character than Gideon.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)