llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Traveler  (Read 1382 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Blue

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Traveler
« on: July 18, 2003, 04:40:45 PM »
A tall man with a large cloak coplete with hood walks into the Citadel and takes a seat at the bar. "Wine please." He says in a slow transelvaninyan (pardon the spelling) actsent. He looks up but all you see is the shade of the iside of his cloak. He grabs up the wine and slowly drinks it down and then walks off to the corner leaving to gold coins by the drink one spinning like a top.

Offline Siren365

• Knight
    • http://www.invented-truth.net
    • Awards
The Traveler
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 04:44:49 PM »
A young mage steps, carrying a staff. She glances around. "Hello there, newcomer. Welcome to the Citadel. My name is Siren."
Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar.. Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
- Morpheus

Offline Blue

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Traveler
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 04:53:36 PM »
"Well met." said the traveler from the corner. "Call me Blue...tho...thats a little vague call me what ever you all decide on it matters none to me."

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
The Traveler
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 04:57:13 PM »
"BBBBBLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

How the heck are you?

Get out of the shadows and have a 'real' drink. We don't let anybody slink around here, as soon as you enter you become a friend so put back your hood and have some food and be merry with us!!"

Normally the statements wouldn't be so unusual except they are coming from the lips of an antlered squirrel.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Blue

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Traveler
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 04:59:19 PM »
Blue laughs from the corner and walks out. "how could I refuse a squirles offer, yes yes wheres this real drink?" Said blue while pulling back his hood showing his chalk white skin.

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
The Traveler
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2003, 09:11:40 PM »
*a large elf walks in, seeing the newcommer he turns to the person on his left*
"someone needs to get a bit more sun!"
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline strom

• Guardian
    • Awards
The Traveler
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2003, 01:46:54 AM »
From the far corner spoke up a reclusive individual. "Well, for the moment we have sake and my favorite ale, but, if you are here long enough, a drunkin pirate penguin will join us and offer you his best grog."

A mound of gold, silver, white, and grey hair- seemingly endless- covers the head of an elder sage; save that of a large round nose and a well worn pipe.

"I, strom, keeper of useless knowledge, welcome you."
Conan! What are three great things in life?

To crush your enemies; to have them flee before you, and to hear the lamenations of their women.

Conan The Barbarian

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The Traveler
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2003, 02:49:13 PM »
D'ARR!!!

A veritable avalanche of dust and straw come crashing down as a penguin, curiously dressed in a ridiculous pirate costume, complete with giant feather plume, tattered jacket, wooden toy sword, and rose-colored goggles, comes crashing through the ceiling. "Yarr! I be Cap'n Penguin!" he shouts, tossing Blue a frosty mug of foamy, salty, green grog. "Welcome teh' th' Citadel!"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Blue

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Traveler
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2003, 05:14:43 PM »
"Ha...the sun my freind why would I want that?" he said with a smile showing his unusualy sharp teeth. *sniffs grog* "hmm" *tastes grog* "not bad I say..."

Offline strom

• Guardian
    • Awards
The Traveler
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2003, 10:46:00 AM »
"Ha, ha ha," laughed the elder sage.

"He likes it. He really likes it."
Conan! What are three great things in life?

To crush your enemies; to have them flee before you, and to hear the lamenations of their women.

Conan The Barbarian