llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: OOC  (Read 66948 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Kassy

• Iron Priestess
  • Grand Master
  • "No power in the 'Verse"
  • Awards Hall of Heroes Item Guild 2012 Most Votes of the Year
    • Awards
Re: OOC
« Reply #225 on: September 27, 2014, 04:38:33 AM »
Update

I've been very busy with work and RL this past month. I'm so glad to have begun my return to normality.

Received my payslip yesterday and will be paid on Tuesday. Laptop will be acquired the following Saturday (fingers crossed) and internet installed the week after that. So in 2 weeks (give or take) I will resume my posting here on a regular basis.

Kassandra Quilldancer
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 2 | DEX: 3| CHA: 2 | INT: 2

Offline Kassy

• Iron Priestess
  • Grand Master
  • "No power in the 'Verse"
  • Awards Hall of Heroes Item Guild 2012 Most Votes of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: October 11, 2014, 05:54:31 AM »
Update 2.0

Internet being installed on the 10th Nov. Laptop will now be acquired on the 1st/2nd.

Apologies for the delays. Money never stretches as far as one thinks it might.

Kassandra Quilldancer
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 2 | DEX: 3| CHA: 2 | INT: 2

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Master Questor Elite Questor Elite NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: October 12, 2014, 04:15:38 AM »
To the two active players:
Feel free do resolve what thou will in the three days until Irina's return; once you both post here that you "fast forward", I'll move the action ahead.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Silveressa

• Mourning Wolf
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Scottish wolf-&^%$@ with silver fangs
  • Awards Guardian of the Citadel Article Guild Elite NPC Guild Questor 2012 Location of the Year 2012 Sub of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2014, 06:00:22 AM »
Seems we're off for a hunt currently, although if you have nothing planned of interest during the hunt I'm fine with fast forwarding.
"Lesbian gamers, sometimes we use our hands for other things."

Offline EchoMirage

• Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Master Questor Elite Questor Elite NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2014, 06:24:17 AM »
You're of course free to drag Sunny to the side, and tell her that it's talking time, not hunting time.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Offline Silveressa

• Mourning Wolf
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Scottish wolf-&^%$@ with silver fangs
  • Awards Guardian of the Citadel Article Guild Elite NPC Guild Questor 2012 Location of the Year 2012 Sub of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: October 15, 2014, 07:57:46 PM »
You're of course free to drag Sunny to the side, and tell her that it's talking time, not hunting time.

Sounds like a plan, although I wouldn't want to hold up the rp for Val, if he doesn't mind however? (Or we could hold the convo in a separate thread and assume it took place before the hunt while Autumn was preparing and run the hunt in the main thread which we assume happens after if that works for everyone? (Unless Sunny happens to go all River Tam and try to kill Autumn unexpectedly I don't see how the chat with her would prevent the hunt from happening.)
"Lesbian gamers, sometimes we use our hands for other things."

Offline EchoMirage

• Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2014, 03:47:21 PM »
Fair enough, we'll post the conversation in the thread then. Unless you want others in, it's between you and your bunk mate anyway :D