llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: -^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-  (Read 2721 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • http://www.dvvideo.net/paradox/
    • Awards
-^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-
« on: July 16, 2003, 06:49:59 PM »
It was said that a mercenary assassin once killed a Unicorn. He took the horn and took it to a hidden dwarven crafter. The crafter designed it into a dagger, but it wasn't complete yet. The mercenary assassin then slayed a dragon, and also brought the torn off wings of Djinni.

The dagger was forged, the blood stained onto it and the wings laid along it. The wings glow of a soft red, giving off the enchantment of their power. The dragon's blood makes the dagger seem dark, even in the blare of light it would seem as though only dim lit.

The dagger curses any flesh it cuts with death. The skin, or tissue it touches as it cuts will die from the touch of the blade, leaving a blackened gash in the person. This will cause extra bleeding as well.

The wings along the blade are searing hot to the touch, and will burn anything they come in contact with immediately.

The dagger can not be effected by any magical skills, for it is immune. Also it can pass through any shield of magic, as it is of course a Unicorn's horn.

This weapon must be held basically at all times, for it is hard to sheathe. The burning wings and it's flesh rotting cuts are dangerous for unskilled hands.

Now it lies hidden, resting upon the corpse of Djinni as they are the only thing the wings along the blade do not burn...
"I hear the trumpet calling..." [/u][/color]

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
-^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 09:13:03 PM »
That should be in the Items section on the main page.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
-^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 10:29:33 PM »
I realized that afterwards. I was writing this all down and when I was done I was like, "Wait, this should be somewhere else......." Then I copied and pasted it onto the Items thing. Thanks for reminding me anyway, though, Penguin. It was quite horrendous that I could have fallen into moronicy.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
-^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 10:37:42 PM »
tis` commen place round these parts  :wink:
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
-^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 10:42:38 PM »
It's hard to get a good rating if you don't play Dungeons and Dragons. I'm not used to people making up their own races! I'm a Theologian. I read books, the real stuff, the stuff that real pagans, the people that truly believe in the existence of this stuff (Moi). It's just urgh...Sometimes it's frustrating when people put you down and it's not their fault, or your fault...

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
-^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 11:21:56 PM »
You think I was putting you down? I was giving you constructive criticism, dude.

Sorry if I insulted you or hurt your feelings or anything like that.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
-^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 11:23:30 PM »
And I DO believe in this stuff. Faeries exist, Elves once existed, a few Dragons are still around. The Minotaur died long ago, but there are still Centaurs. Somewhere... (Looks wistfully to the horizon as if expecting proof of these creatures to show up so that he can laugh at those stupid, closed-minded scientists.)

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
-^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2003, 11:56:02 AM »
I get what you mean Penguiy...It's just that I let all of the frustrations, even the tiny little frustration that does come with every amount of constructive criticism build up...I will try and think things through first, and I'm reading the other popular ideas. I mean, other people could like my ideas, but this is a D&D person's realm. I have to think "Limits", "Non-dimensive."

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
-^~The Unicorn Dagger~^-
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 05:44:01 AM »
Forget D&D in the first place. We are not bound to any system. We just try to stay reasonable.
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.