llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Dragoon...  (Read 4197 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • http://www.dvvideo.net/paradox/
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« on: July 16, 2003, 02:30:33 PM »
  ...From over the horizon an amazingly quick navy blue dragon with massive black feathered wings flies. It comes at a great speed. At closer look it's eyes look to be of royal blue gems, and out from it's body comes black spikes.

Seated among the spikes on the dragon's back is a pallid man with sky colored hair. The strands varying from light blue to violet to pale purple to white, looking as though it were the sky. His eyes are dark blue and he wears a cloak that would come down to his feet, and a hood that would entirely overshadow his face.

The hood and the cloak flap violently in the winds as the dragon flies to over the citadel, slowing down entirely before the Dragoon seated on the dragon lifts a leg to it's back and leaps off of the dragon. He comes down towards the ground, falling at a great speed before tensing his fist. As he does his clothes and hair sway to the side and he slows down in mid air, as though he had just plunged into water. His eyes seem to glow of a violet color as this happens. He comes to a halt just before the ground, his body floating their suspended.

He lets his hand go at ease and his body drops. His boots hit the ground with barely a sound, his lean body being of little weight. He stands there just inside the gates before lifting his hands to his hood and pulling it over his face so it is shadowed, and pushing his arms into the opposite sleave of the cloak, folding his arms together. He then walks silently to further within the citadel...
[/color]
"I hear the trumpet calling..." [/u][/color]

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 02:35:05 PM »
"D'ARR!"

A four-foot-tall penguin, dressed in a ridiculous pirate costume, complete with tattered sailor's jacket, a massive purple plume in his hat, a wooden toy sword, and rose-lensed goggles, rolls on a giant sloshing barrel. He slings you a frosty mug of frothy, salty, green grog. "Arr, matey! I be Captain Penguin! Welcome teh' th' Citadel, ya' eerily silent blue-haired guy!"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 02:49:27 PM »
The Dragoon then looks down to the penguin, this sight giving him a memory of something he saw in his mind long ago. "The demons howl, so I can't drink right now." He says, his voice being very soft but echoing off of the air itself, so it's loud enough to clearly hear...The Dragoon then lifts his head up just barely to get a better glimpse at the penguin. A soft hum comes from his throat, barely audible to the world...[/i]

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 03:22:44 PM »
He lifts his hood back with a bright blue gleam to his eye, smiling as he looks to the sky and -HOWLS-. He yells out "It's Time To Party!!!" After that he lets out a loud laugh, along with the echoing off the air, seems to be quite boisterous!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 03:27:14 PM »
IA CTHULHU!

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 03:35:37 PM »
The Dragoon bops the penguin on the head before quickly snatching the drink out of his hand. He laughs at the funny looking penguin. "You're so funny...Like a pink bunny."

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 03:36:42 PM »
See! I knew you weren't serious all of the time!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 03:40:30 PM »
DOHT IYA MEHT

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2003, 04:03:04 PM »
Dude, nice new picture.

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2003, 04:06:30 PM »
Shush it, Penguiy! ~He then takes a swig from the mug before coughing and dropping it to the ground~ Not my style! ~He takes a hold of his little penguin wings and begins to jig from side to side, dancing~ Oooh, the river named, the Nile...~Then he begins to sing incomprehensible wording~

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2003, 04:09:46 PM »
Ah-hah! So you're drunk, are you!

Well, we're experts at being drunk in this Citadel! Just you wait until the whole bunch arrives!

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2003, 03:21:48 AM »
Edited by STROLEN

I will take a lot of useless meaningless name calling but you jumped over the line on this one a little too much. No, not because you insulted me, could care less, but the way you went about it, if aimed at anybody, is just unacceptable on this friendly board.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2003, 03:26:11 PM »
:what:

....Oh, Great Cthulhu. Why do you test us so?

Look, Dimense. For some reason, you've taken on a sort of hostile, insulting, childish aspect lately, and I'm not sure why. I don't know if anybody is sure why, but that's not the point right now. The point is, it needs to stop.

-We are not idiots. Just because you think something is one way, and we think it's another, does not give you authorization to call us stupid. (See Dream Walkers for details)
-We do not have some sort of vendetta against you. We are not trying to bring you down. We are not trying to make you mad. We are just trying to share our ideas without being ridiculed, without having to put up with childish, impotent ranting, without having to write things like this.

So, Dimense, I beg you: From the bottom of my shrivelled, blackened, Cthulhu-worshipping, heart, I say "PLEASE stop this!"

And by the way, the rest of your thread has gone down to the bottom, in the area labled "Dimensification Station".

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2003, 05:10:36 PM »
If you would make some inqueries instead of jumping the gun on everything we would get along much better.

As Captain said the rest of the thread was moved to the Inane Chatter thread. It was moved with 100s of other posts that were trimmed out of the Greetings Traveler thread.

We are not picking on you, regardless of what you may think. But you have drawn the attention of all the admins and moderators now and we are getting annoyed.

It was interesting and sometimes funny before, but you took a turn for the worse and it is getting old quick.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2003, 09:01:03 PM »
Wow dude chill out seriously. I wasn't insulting you, I was amusing myself with being utterly bored.
My brother, best guy friend, uncle, best chick friend, cousin...They're all gay, and I was raised in Kansas. I wasn't trying to insult you at all.
I was just...Dude you live in Tokyo?
Sorry dude, I didn't mean for you to take it so seriously. I was bored, was all. I was having a bit of fun with nothing.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2003, 09:07:18 PM »
:( Is the Capn' feeling a little touchy?  No worries lets all have a round and all will be forgiven right boy's. :lol:
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2003, 09:09:11 PM »
I'm not sure bringing alcohol into this is a good thing.
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2003, 09:12:23 PM »
Did I say Alcohol    :oops: My bad I meant a round of of pink lemonade :roll:
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2003, 09:17:52 PM »
Now that is the best d**n suggestion I've heard all day.

*props his feet on an adjacent stool and downs his glass of lemonade in 4-5 seconds.*

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2003, 09:40:45 PM »
No, I'm not feeling touchy, but apparently Dimense has been.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2003, 03:17:01 AM »
Dimense, you are a very creative person. If it was just that one post I probably wouldn't have been so direct, but it has been a continuing, annoying trend that we are getting sick of.

We want your creativeness, it is unique of perspective and somewhat enlightening thinking out of the box. But what we don't appreciate is the aimless insults that come out of nowhere that have no purpose and fit nowhere. There is no purpose to them that you could justify to me.

Please just be a constructive member and if you get the urge to insult others, PM them, or PM me and insult me. I'd be happy to bear the brunt, just keep it out of the public forums.

Thank you!!

(I'm starting to feel touchy. Probably lack of sleep due to my schedule change to working 12-8am. Give me the hard stuff, I don't feel like lemonade.)

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2003, 09:40:05 AM »
I'm sorry, but in truth it wasn't an insult. You took it as one, but from the world I'm from, which is much, much different than the world you're from, it was harmless, goofy humor. Really goofy, and to someone not of my world, idiotic and insulting. I apologize, as I said, I was humoring mainly myself with that post, as I was really, really bored. I am sorry for offending you, even though technically I didn't. Perception may be reality, but it lies in the eyes of the beholder, and I am the one who made it, right? So I beheld it first and foremost, meaning...I win? God that was confusing.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2003, 09:29:42 PM »
Eh. We all make mistakes. Some make lots. Some make few. Live and let live. As Richard of the Sword of Truth series said, "We can be only what we are."

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
The Dragoon...
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2003, 10:17:25 PM »
That wasn't confusing Dimense, you just managed to apologize for an error without taking any blame yourself. Wierd, but it actually sounds a lot like something I would say!