llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Hunt  (Read 12112 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2003, 02:49:26 PM »
(OOC: talk to him he's the one throwing the hissy fit)

Shr`ls set the lady down "well ive clensed her of any infections that she may have tho i could not heal the wound."
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline Siren365

• Knight
    • http://www.invented-truth.net
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2003, 05:42:32 PM »
Zoe watched the exchange. She wished that she could be of more help, but her magic never worked right! It always did the opposite of what she commanded. And High Mage Wuberwel wanted her to travel the world. She sat on the ground, and pouted. No, he needed a break from her mistakes. "Well," she said, to no one in particular, "It's best that I don't heal her. I need to preserve my engery on things like capturing that dwarf eating dragon."
Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar.. Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
- Morpheus

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2003, 08:28:15 AM »
Kaie sighed disapointedly. "Never mind Shr'ls. You did your best." She turned to At'topp. "Can you maybe help?" She looked at Zoe who was looking a little dejected. She wanted to say something of an apollogie (sp?) but couldn't think of anything to say.
"Every question has a proper answer, every soul has a proper place"

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more
and that's worth fighting for" - Spirit: stallion of the Cimarron

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2003, 03:42:26 PM »
OOC: Hey, people. Don't get angry at me! I just don't like all-purpose characters.

At'topp'tichuk padded over to Bianca, opening a pouch of dried herbs. He examined the wound, chattering and snuffling to himself. "Chk-chk...Snuffle..." He sniffed the wound and crushed some leaves and petals in his hand. "Rub this...Chk-chk...dust on your wound...Snuffle..."
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2003, 02:27:38 AM »
((OCC I ain't mad at you Cap'n))

The girl was still uncontious (Sp?) Kaie wasn't really sure what to do. Seeing as she was nearest she took the herbs from At'topp & pushed it against the wound

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2003, 10:27:32 AM »
Bianca moaned.  Her head hurt, and so did her side.  She wasn't quite concious yet, but maybe halfway there.  She started mumbling to herself, repeating a previously had conversation.
"Good lord...  what in blazes are you fellows doing?"  A pause.  "Buddy, I am no body's wench, least of all yours.  Besides, it would seem that you've been up to no good."  Pause.  "Just whose town have you been setting fire to?"  A longer pause.  "You are quite welcome to try, bozo."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2003, 03:27:00 PM »
Kaie listened quietly to the girl's mummblings, not sure if she should intereupt them or let her continue. Confused she looked up at At'Topp, then at Shr'ls, then at Zoe. Not knowing what to do she let the girl continue, deciding to only desturb her when it seemed she was distress. 'After all' She told herself 'The herbs are probably just taking time to work. I'm sure she'll be fine'

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2003, 11:29:07 PM »
"Has anyone ever told you that you're a moron?"  Bianca was still mumbling to herself, but slowly regaining consciousness.  "NO, I didn't see anything, but I would be quite pleased if I had.  Wouldn't tell you, though."  A pause.  "Good grief.  My grandmother can fight better than you.  And she's dead."  Pause.  "Ow!  Is that the best you can do, you smarmy bastards?"  Pause.  "I dare you to come over here and try that..."  Her mumblings broke off.  A few moments later, she was fully back where she ought to be.  She came to disoriented, but that was nothing new.  "My head feels like someone's been using it as a drum."  But she'd be all right.  She could tell.  She was laying on her back with several people clustered around her.  Some seemed to be humans or elves, but a couple she had trouble identifying.  Then she remembered.  One was a dragon.  That made sense, she supposed.  But first things first.
"Hello.  Don't think we've been introduced.  I'm Bianca la Fiere.  Thank you for helping me."  She frowned for a moment.  "It was you who helped me, right?"

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2003, 01:06:04 PM »
Kaie was quite relieved when the girl finally regained conciousness. She helped pull her upright. "At'Topp here seems to be quite the healer." She said smiling at the ratman. She turned back to Bianca. "I'm Kaie O'Rayne. what I do isn't important."
She wiped a strand of curly black hair out of her eyes.

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline Siren365

• Knight
    • http://www.invented-truth.net
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2003, 08:00:40 PM »
Zoe immediately brightened. "I am Zoe K'tal Silvata - a powerful and dreadful mage." Zoe tried to deepen her voice as she began her long and exaggerated introduction. "I have decimated entire continents! People cower in fear at the mention of my name. I am the monster that mothers tell their children about." Zoe was really getting into her introduction, as she outstretched her arms and flapped them around as if she was flying. "My fire spells can wipe out a forest! My earth spells can shake the world from the foundation upon which it was built. I can control the Elements at mere whim. I am an all-powerful, all-knowing, being of higher dimension! I am Zoe!"
Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar.. Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
- Morpheus

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2003, 12:40:35 AM »
"Uh huh."  Bianca had lived long enough enough, and had been around enough people to know when someone was lying.  Zoe wasn't lying exactly, but she wasn't being totally honest.  Not that it made a bit of difference anyway.  "That's nice."  She smiled at the group in general.  "Many thanks.  Question: why exactly is everyone congregated in this particular bit of forest?"

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2003, 12:10:15 PM »
Kaie laughed. "To tell you the truth it's a little odd. It seems Shr'ls here has been having some dwarf problems on account of mistaken identity. hearing the noise I hurried over meating him & the Ratman At'Topp. We were discussing his escape when The All Powerfull Zoe here called out looking for a dragon. Shr'ls flew to her side & At'Topp & I followed. That's when you came along. Are you alright by the way? that wound looked like it was made by a blade. May I ask what happened?"

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2003, 12:37:18 AM »
Bianca shrugged and got unsteadily to her feet.  "Mostly stupidity and pride on my part.  I ran into some fellows who apparently had been up to no good, and, well...  I tend to get insulted a little too easily.  Instead of keeping my mouth shut like I should have, I ended up giving the impression I had seen something I shouldn't have.  Yeah, right.  But they decided they needed to get rid of the witness.  Well, I'm not as good as I used to be, but I'm still better than they were."  She grinned faintly.  "One of them got in a lucky shot, and it did a little more damage than I thought it had."

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2003, 12:30:15 PM »
Kaie knew she was getting nosey but she was intregeud (Sp?). "What was it they did?"

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2003, 09:16:15 PM »
"Don't know.  They reeked of smoke and blood, so it wasn't good."  She paused thoughtfully for a moment.  "I made a comment about setting fire to a town, and that seemed to really upset them.

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2003, 03:50:13 AM »
"Sounds Suspicious to me" Kaie said, pointing out the obvious.

((OCC Ok guys. What we do now?))

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2003, 11:00:00 PM »
OOC: Well, Umbra has faded out. What's driving the plot?

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2003, 12:26:28 PM »
(( OCC: ...Umbra))

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2003, 02:12:05 PM »
OOC: Ugh. Tough beans.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
The Hunt
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2003, 08:12:25 PM »
(OOC: We can work on it.  If any one can think of something that makes sense and leaves the possibility that Umbra can rejoin if he so chooses, let 'er rip.)