llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hunter at the bar  (Read 4858 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline bounty_hunter

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« on: July 14, 2003, 03:14:05 PM »
*The human sits at a bar and drinks his drink slowly
A stranger comes up and asks who he is*
"My name is bounty hunter. Im new around here"
*he said and takes another drink*
"How did you come around these parts?" asked the stranger.
"I was on my way here on a prison ship and it was attacked by wild men. The rest of the inmates and I abbandoned ship. I dont know what happened to the rest of them i just know that i saw land and ended up here."
*He takes another drink*
"I dont really care what happened to them though. Didnt much care for any of 'em. Im free now and was SUPPOSED to be released anyways when i got here. I guess it didnt really matter how i got here."

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 03:18:10 PM »
One of the barmaids was nearby wiping clean a table. She seemed to be concintrating hard but her one ear was pointed towards the conversatiomn coming from ashady character, chatting with the bartender.
"Every question has a proper answer, every soul has a proper place"

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more
and that's worth fighting for" - Spirit: stallion of the Cimarron

Offline bounty_hunter

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 03:28:18 PM »
*Bounty hunter notices that she is listening*
"Miss, could i get another drink please?"

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2003, 03:35:06 PM »
the barmaid is startled but quickly gathers her composure. "Certainly sir!" she hurries off noticing the bar tender giving her a dirty look

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2003, 03:41:29 PM »
Yurin swivled watched the shaddy figure from the corner where he haden't been noticed at all. He took up his goblet and downed a hefty lot of ale and then resumed watching the figure. Yurin was a short mage but very wize he had watched the ship sink but saw none swim away he thought this pecular.
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2003, 03:44:02 PM »
The barmaid maid over with a fresh pint for the stranger. He put it down next to him before scurrying off. after she was certain she was out of earshot she whispered to herself. "What an eerie man"

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline bounty_hunter

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2003, 03:44:10 PM »
*Just then a man busts into the bar!
Bounty hunter notices this man is running strait towards him with a dagger in hand!
He quickly grabs his drink and throws it in the mans face*
"no fight is a fair sight" he says and grabs his pike thats laying on the bar*
*Bounty hunter stabs it into the mans stomach and watches the expression on his face as he slowly falls down*
"d**ned ruffian"
*He takes his pike out and cleans it with a rag*...

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2003, 03:45:31 PM »
The barmaid is completely stunned by the sudden violence & stares in shock. her fingernails digging into her cheeks where she was grasping it

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2003, 03:51:43 PM »
Yurin pulled over his hood and steped over to the dead man. "sure did a number huh?" he said in an old voice that sounded like a creaking door. "It was just cockeyed billy....but...spose hes dead now not even my devine training can heal him...." said Yurin as he stood up and began to go back to his seat.

(OOC:if your wondering yes i have used this name before but i like it so sew me! that is all)
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline bounty_hunter

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2003, 03:54:33 PM »
*Bounty Hunter notices this and rushes to the woman*
"its ok ma'am. Im used to that sort of thing. I've been battling and killing men for a while now....In fact thats why i went to prison. But its ok dont be so stunned by it"
*he sits down and drinks the rest of his first drink*

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2003, 03:56:13 PM »
The barmaid gulped & shuddered as she knew exactly what was in store for her once the body was cleared. some of the other barmaids were quite use to violence like this but she was very new at the bar, having just left her family home. She was woken out of her trance by some-one else calling for a drink & hurried over, staring at the frech corpse

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2003, 04:00:28 PM »
Yurin turned back to the dead body and lifted his hands in the air and his staff apeared. "begon body may your soul rest in peace." and with that touched the body on the head with the large orb on the end of the staff and the body dissapeard with a poof and a lot of smoke. "Youngins these days allways killing why can't they just have a nice adventure?"

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2003, 04:04:46 PM »
The barmaid sighed, knowing that she should just get it over with. She got a mop from a cuboard & went about mopping up the copper stain the would-be-assasin left behind. She gave the mage who had made the body disapear a thankfull glance.

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline bounty_hunter

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2003, 04:06:29 PM »
*bounty hunter looks at umbra*
if this ruffian wouldnt of ran in here i could of had a peaceful adventure"

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2003, 04:09:54 PM »
Yurin nodded in return and went back to his seat and downed whatever was left in his goblet. and lowered his hood in the darkness. and turned to the Goblin siting across from himself. "So is the golem almost ready because the group is nearly ready my aprentace and i have just bearly finished gathering the acentials." he said in a hushed voice. "No gobby freind it not be ready yet give us'a three minutes and we be all ready." "yes okay three minutes." said Yurin and put his hood back up.

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2003, 04:15:04 PM »
"I hope this isn't a regular occurence here" The barmaid said to the bartender as she put the cleaned mop away. He grinned at her unpleasently.
"More than regular I can asure you of that my gal." He answered
"What do you mean?" She asked
"This is a very quiet night compared to some of the past. you'd be suprised how many people can fit in this ol' bar, & how much damage one dirty look can do."
The barmaid didn't reply, she simply picked up a tray & went about her duties, wondering if this place was a wise career choice.

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more

Offline bounty_hunter

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2003, 04:18:31 PM »
*hunter just sat at the bar*
"would you like another drink sir?"
"nope im fine" he answered

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2003, 11:07:22 PM »
Trillah found her way into the tavern.  It was late and she was tired, but that didn't stop her from wanting a drink.  She slung her crossbow over her shoulder as she entered.  She was halfway to the bar when one of the other patrons grabbed her arm and said something to her in a low voice.  She pulled her arm free and slugged the man in face.  "You can just go to hell."  Giving the man no further thought, she sat at the bar and ordered whiskey.  She glanced at a small bloodstain on the wooden floor, and then at the pike held by another fellow.  "You put that there?"
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2003, 11:13:59 PM »
Yurin turned as five more goblins entered and came over and sat and shortly after followed by his apprentace. "well then is it ready? because we must not dally any longer." "humpf....yah its ready is the gold in its place wizard man." "yes yes its all there. "said Yurin in a hurryed voice. "now just go get it and hurry bakc please."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2003, 11:19:43 PM »
Trillah glanced back at the old man at the back of the bar who was talking with some goblins.  "I think he's up to something."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2003, 11:22:56 PM »
"If only they would hurry up." said yurin looking around very worriedly.

Offline C-Puff

• Adept
    • Awards
Hunter at the bar
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2003, 12:54:16 PM »
"I know he's up to something" The barmaid said putting the whisky down next to the newcomer. "I think He's a wizard or something. There was a feller got stabbed by that shady bloke & he made the body just disapear like that" Despite still being a little shaken up she had always been a big gossip, partly why she took the job at the bar.

"you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more