Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Tomes and Illusions

Legue of Extraordinary Gentlemen

(1/4) > >>

Ria Hawk:
So, has anyone gone and seen LXG yet?  'Tis a d**n cool movie.  d**n cool.  So good that the little literary inconsistancies don't matter.  Hoo-ah.  I would like to hear others' opinions.

Agar:
Haven't seen it yet, we're short a baby sitter while grandpa is out of town. I have a question that shouldn't spoil the movie in telling. There's the adventurer, Sean Connery, the invisible man, Dr Jeckle, an immortal, and a hella hot vampire. There's another guy in the commercials, the guy driving the car with Sean Connery, who the hell is he?

MoonHunter:
Think X-men set in the early 1900s to 1890s, with Victoriana fictional heroes.  

Most people like it.

The Steampunk and Victoriana crowd have panned it or grudgingly admitted to liking it.

Everyone who sees it thinks the comic book was sooooooooooooo much better. Those who loved the comic have hated the movie, as only the general concept and the general idea behind most of the characters is the same.

Umbra03:
The league of extrodanary gentalmen and a women

Isn't there a female character?

CaptainPenguin:
I haven't seen it, but it sounds like the most ridiculous premise I've ever heard. On an unrelated note, I really really like Pirates of the Carribean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version