llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Nautical Business  (Read 13901 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2003, 11:56:36 PM »
(OOC: ok)

"Ha she ain't with the staff capin she be with me." said jack with a sneer of a smile. "she was sentanced to death like me but we just up and escaped hah!"
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2003, 11:57:21 PM »
((OOC: Nevermind, Umbra. We'll just go with it. It works as it is.))

"Well, our metalhead 'ere'll be wantin' teh' process th' correct papers, but to Hells wiv' that! We be pirates, aye, mates? By th' way, lass, I be called Cap'n Penguin! Pleased teh' make yer' acquaintance." he swept past Jenna, moving up to Jack. "Jack Threetoes! Spirits bless me feathers, yeh've not been hung a'yet! We've got a King's Man back there who has some business wiv' us, so let's go."
   As the pirates stepped out the door, the captain, very clearly a penguin, called "Are yeh' comin', lass?"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2003, 12:00:11 AM »
"heh yah lets go talk business over some ale some strong stuff two lets go capin ill follow yah to the deapths of any sea."
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2003, 12:00:15 AM »
Jenna stared at the fellow, quite obviously a penguin.  Then she noticed that the knight was looking at her oddly, and shrugged.  "Why the hell not?  I'm dead if I stay."  And she followed them.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2003, 12:04:00 AM »
The knight, who's name was Tharus, protested. "Captain Penguin, I hardly think that breaking these people out of jail without the necessary paperwork, and one of them being a person you do not even know, is quite beyond the orders of my King, his highness, Renthar III."
   The penguin turned. "Mate, yer' out 'o' yer' element. We be gentlemen 'o' fortune. We don't follow yer' King's petty laws. As a sage would put it, they are impediments to our gods-given freedom."

((OOC: By the way, Ria, the term "short drop and the quick stop" is pirate slang for a hanging.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2003, 12:08:11 AM »
"Eyh fortune and if you don't like the lass coming then ill run yah through and shoot yah dead." said jack his moulth a small slit on his face and his face contorted in a sneer.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2003, 12:09:18 AM »
Jenna turned and glared at the knight.  "I find it highly doubtful that your precious king gives a d**n about me.  I'd be very surprised if he even knew I was in there.  The men who arrested me seemed to be at pains to keep that a secret," she said flatly.  "And as for Jack... pirates escape all the time.  That's common knowledge.  In fact, I've seen several people taking bets on how long it would take a certain pirate to get out.  No one will care."

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2003, 12:11:44 AM »
Jack smiled he liked the heart jenna had a perfect pirate all she needed was a gun and a sword....but that was her own deciding thought jack and tired of standing in one place. "Captain lead us to the tavern and a few ales yarh!"

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2003, 12:13:23 AM »
Tharus blinked, frowned, shook his head, then followed.
   "Now teh' th' strong drink, aye, mates?" said Captain Penguin, and led the bunch to a small tavern and inn with a wooden sign proclaiming "The Parrot's Seat".
   "Now, mates, you stay 'ere with Sir Stuffy an' I'll go an' get the rest 'o' the crew, yeh' savvy?" said the penguin, waddling off towards his ship, docked not far away.

((OOC: You guys do something for a while. Start a fight with some pirates in the bar with some other pirates or something.))

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2003, 12:14:00 AM »
(OOC: I figured that out about the slang, Cap.  : P)

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2003, 12:16:54 AM »
((OOC: Jez' making sure...))

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2003, 12:17:49 AM »
jack sat in a seat and drank heavily after years and years of sea experiance he could take almost as much ale as his brave captain. jack looked around the tavern and saw a scrawny looking pirate eyeing him. "EYH you." said jack pointing out with a gloved hand. "If you don't stop eyeing me ill shoot yah dead and then fead yah to the ships dogs SAVVY!!!"

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2003, 12:22:17 AM »
The scrawny privateer grinned, revealing a grand total of eight teeth. "Oh, aye! I'm savvy! Savvy enough teh' pull out tha' fancy beard 'o' yers'!" he replied, mimicking a jerking motion at his chin.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2003, 12:24:50 AM »
Jack threw back his head and laughed. "So yah like tah brawl eyh! Well bring it yah little Dust bunny parrat poo little son of a donkey." at the end of his sentance jack drew out his sword in one hand one of his guns in the other. "whenever your ready sweat heart hahahah."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2003, 12:29:24 AM »
Jenna glanced at Jack and the scrawny fellow.  "Well, I suppose it's only to be expected," she muttered.  She took another sip of the grog.  It burned her throat, and she was probably getting close to folding, but they didn't have anything weaker, and she needed a drink.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2003, 12:29:36 AM »
"Oh, sweetheart is it, now? Are yeh' callin' me a woman, mate? Cuz' yeh' look right womanly what wiv' yer' long hair and beads! Harhar!" shot back the skinny pirate, pulling out a musket and letting a shot fly right past Jack's head, nearly hitting Jenna, too. "Yeh' yellow-bellied, squid-suckin', girly, rose-arsed, mother's boy, fetcher!"

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2003, 12:31:42 AM »
"YARRHHH ill teach yah you screvy dog yah some manors sweaty!" said jack fireing his pistol round and then charging at the skinny pirate.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2003, 12:35:10 AM »
"AAAR! COME GET ME, ROT-NOSED TOSSER!" screamed the pirate, running and loading powder and shot into his musket. Some crewmen of the scrawny one suddenly came to attention, looking up at the two charging pirates, and leapt from their seats, roaring challenges. Penguin's men did the same, and soon, the whole brawl was up in arms, except, strangely, for a small zone around Jenna.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2003, 12:37:11 AM »
Jack readyed one of his other pistols and fired a shot taking down one of the scrawny mans men and got ready to swing his sword down onto the scrawny mans head. "YAHHHH CHARGE ME' HARTYS' GIVE IT TO EM!!!"

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2003, 12:38:17 AM »
((OOC: Ria? You there?))

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2003, 12:39:28 AM »
((OOC: she may be out...who knows :roll:  she'll be back im guesing tho cuz she's still online.))

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2003, 12:40:16 AM »
Jenna was quickly becoming annoyed.  Her head hurt, she was tired, and the grog was making her dizzy.  Finally, she snatched a musket from a passing pirate and fired it.  "Will you all..."  The shot shattered somebody's mug of grog.  "Kindly shut UP!" she screamed.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2003, 12:41:37 AM »
At the sound of shattering mugs, all chaos ceased. "Aye, lass?" said a burly half-orc with a several shards of broken glass in his eye timidly.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2003, 12:43:06 AM »
Jack fermly had the scrawny fellow by the neck and was about to scewer him but stoped at the shatering musket round. "eyh wats up jenna were just killing each other BUAHAHAHAA."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Nautical Business
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2003, 12:45:35 AM »
"Thank you very much," Jenna said irritably.  "I have had a lousy couple of days, and I am not much in the mood for this drunken insanity."  She held up the musket, along with a bag of powder and bullets she'd also snagged.  "And I'm a lot better shot than I look like I should be," she added menacingly.