llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: A Band of Elven Space Poets?  (Read 781 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
A Band of Elven Space Poets?
« on: October 08, 2010, 06:57:25 PM »
So, I was reading TTTOT again: http://strolen.com/viewing/Tungsten-Trousered_Troubadors_of_Trilaxa

And I think it could be fun to collaborate on another Battle-Band, this time with an elven/emo theme. Bring me your space elves, your emotional sonnets, your gigantic singing flowers and laser lutes, of course. And feel free to change the theme, add ideas to it, and generally mutate my words. I would love to see what you guys can come up with.

Let me see what y'all can come up with, I will attempt to start:

Sissasaerine Death-Blossom

"Former lead singer and figure-head for The Screaming Nymphs, Sissasaerine Death-Blossom was a force to be reckoned with last night. He whirled a double-laser-lute last night in the most epic battle of this millenium. The Screaming Nymphs were nearly all slaughtered by TTToT after Lord Stardust called Sissasaerine out from across the stage. The taunting name "Sissy-Death" will forever haunt the remnants of the Screaming Nymphs. Thorin and Siss had an AMAZING Musical Duet Duel. They played THE HELL out of Jonnbo Dethmekk's "Ear-Rending Surprise" and Thorin finished with a most glorious decapitation of Sissy-Death. He proceeded to SWALLOW ONE OF SISSY'S POINTY EARS! Which he is later quoted as saying "Tasted like his [Sissasaerine] music sounded, a flower that's been PISSED ON!" He then punched-out our camera man and continued eating the rest of Sissasaerine's head. The body of Sissy-Death has mysteriously disappeared. It is thought to have been consumed or burned by the overwhelming fans of TTToT. Is this The End of the Screaming Nymphs? Will Sissy come back from the dead, again? Who will step up to challenge TTToT next?"

Sissasaerine turned off the holo-display. "Bloody bastard, you ate my head!" He said, giving Thorin a playful punch in the arm.

"Aye, I did." He replied, as he kicked back in the reclining hover-chair. "Made for a great show."

"Yes, I agree. But how am I suppose to keep having these Battle Concerts if YOU keep killing me?"

"You'll figure something out there, kid."
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.