Roleplaying > Archive OOC

Any Player Interest? What would you like to play?

(1/3) > >>

Scrasamax:
Okay, so CthulhuTech is out. I want to run something, and I'm open to suggestions

EchoMirage:
Something that allows people to post long paragraphs at once...

There are two old-school fantasy games - Respite and Adventurers upon Return, there's Starkin, there's Bleak Wood and Kuramen...
You know what we miss? All these games are exploratory, with frequent GM input required; we should do something heavily roleplay-based, with lots of character, NPC and location development, and based on a city, fort, or whatever we call home. We should do something where characters are not drifters.

How about that?

valadaar:
I'd be in for something like that, though it would be a change for me.  My verbosity does not match many of the Strolen regulars.

Scrasamax:

--- Quote from: EchoMirage on September 17, 2010, 04:00:06 PM ---Something that allows people to post long paragraphs at once...

There are two old-school fantasy games - Respite and Adventurers upon Return, there's Starkin, there's Bleak Wood and Kuramen...
You know what we miss? All these games are exploratory, with frequent GM input required; we should do something heavily roleplay-based, with lots of character, NPC and location development, and based on a city, fort, or whatever we call home. We should do something where characters are not drifters.

How about that?

--- End quote ---

Interesting, I can do something along those lines but it would require some thought.

EchoMirage:

--- Quote from: Scrasamax on September 17, 2010, 10:41:00 PM ---Interesting, I can do something along those lines but it would require some thought.

--- End quote ---

Well, we do not want a thoughtless RP anyway, do we? ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version