llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: zaptara  (Read 9385 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
zaptara
« on: July 08, 2003, 10:59:42 PM »
Zaptara walks into a bar and sits at a table near an elf. ''So have you got the gold for the assainacian'' said the elf Zaptara heard this and knew the elf thought he was someone else. He immiedeiatly laid his hand on his sword and didnt reply.
my home plan is here but where is here

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 11:15:00 PM »
OOC: Please-please PLEASE clean up your punctuation and spelling. End sentences with periods. Capitolize at the beginning.

Ullr guzzled his mead, scratching his chin beneath his short, wiry beard. His blonde hair, pulled back in a ponytail, marked him as a Northman. An axe embossed with heroic images hung at his belt and a helm made from a snow-troll's skull sat at his feet. All these alfar, all around me. And so short! And why is it so warm around here? Why did I let grandfather bring me? he thought. Of course, to get your problem cured, Ullr. Don't be a troll-cursed fool! he immediately scolded himself.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
im trying
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 11:20:20 PM »
Zaptara swung aroud and slashed at the assasins head. The assasin brought up his short sword and blocked the blow bring a dagger up at Zaptaras stomach. Zaptara grabbed the dagger and turned the blade away from him while bring the sword of the assasin down at his own head.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 11:23:48 PM »
OOC: Thank you for trying.

Ullr rose to his feet as a brawl broke out at the other end of the tavern. His axe sprang into his hand as he walked toward the two men. He grabbed the shoulder of one of them, an elf with a dagger, and slammed him to the floor, holding him down. "Elves! Always so high and mighty and more-elder-than-thou! Aye friend?"said Ullr, turning to the man who the elf had attacked.

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2003, 11:28:58 PM »
''I am sorry but i dony like anyone who talks about my race in that way ahhh'' said zaptara. He through his sword down next to the assasins head and says '' you my friend shall die wether by my hands or some others you stupid elf. I hate any assasins they are cowards in my words''

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2003, 11:29:16 PM »
Yurshiv sunk into his chair afraid of the brawl breaking out grabing the coins he had been counting at the time and ducking under the table. Yurshiv was a goblin but not a warfaring one he liked to fight only if need be, and this didn't seem to be that time. Pah that Northsman is so tall maybe i shorten him down with Wicker snak(wicker snak is a wip with an axe blade on the end).
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2003, 11:31:40 PM »
'' you goblin get out from under that table'' shouted zaptara at a goblin that fad just ducked under the table

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2003, 11:35:09 PM »
"tall person thinks he can tell Yurshiv whata' do tall person loose an eye me gona go tella Gerin he beat you good and berry you nexta' the other dead outlanders!" said Yurshiv as he bolted out from under the table knocking over chairs and tables making his way out in his hurry leaving a few coins behind and a small bomb near the mean tall person.
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2003, 11:35:30 PM »
OOC: Wait, zap, I'm confused. You said you hate anyone who insults elves, then you call the assassin elf a "stupid elf". Am I missing something?

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2003, 11:37:27 PM »
no im a elf right i hate it when people insult my race ok and this is a elf right and he is stupid i am just pionting out the facts

zaptar reaches down and grabs his sword  '' get out of my sight elf''

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2003, 11:37:52 PM »
Malachai Halfcloak entered the inn.  A brawl seemed to be in progress, or just ending.  Bright green eyes flicked over the place, taking in everything.  A huge Northman over involved in the fight, along with another fellow.  A goblin under the table.  A few other people, some of whom might prove a threat.  And then his eyes lit on the figure who was lying on the floor and looked as if he had gotten the worst of it.  Malachai's face twisted into something resembleing a smile.  He hurried over.  "Hello, Kelam.  It's been a long time."  Suddenly Malachai's knifce embedded itself next to the elf's head.  "Did you really think I'd let you go after Hitchton?" he hissed.  He grabbed the elf by the shirt and drug him to his feet.  Malachai glanced at the other fellow who was there.  "I have some prior business to settle with this elf."  The unspoken message was 'If you know what is good for you, you will not interfere with this.'
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2003, 11:40:29 PM »
zaptara sits back down and says '' i dont care but leave a bit for me ok''

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2003, 11:41:35 PM »
The bomb planted at the foot of the mean elf was nearly about to explode as Yurshiv ran to tell Gerin to kill the outlander he slid around the end of a house into the goblin district and stood infront of Gerin.

((OOC: i need someone to play Gerin... he doesn't have to be a goblin))

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2003, 11:41:57 PM »
OOC: zap, don't forget, if you aren't speaking as your character, use OOC.

Oh, great Ulfsarks of Hel! thought Ullr, rolling his eyes. He placed a hand on the green-eyed man's shoulder. "Now, now friend. This is getting out of hand!"

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2003, 11:43:37 PM »
'' what are you doing'' said gerin with a smerk drawing his sword

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2003, 11:46:59 PM »
Malachai looked up at the big Northman with an expressionless face.  "It got out of hand long ago."  He started to say something else, but chanced to glance down.  He'd seen something like that before, once or twice.  Suddenly he remembered what it was.  He threw Kelam down and shouted "Run!" while suiting action to word.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2003, 11:55:15 PM »
zaptar grabs the gold the goblin left behind and jumped out a nearby window. He mutters something under his breath and  is instantly telported to the golblin thing.

gerin grabs zaptar as soon as he appears and tryies smashing his skull
zaptara mutters 2 words under his breathe and gerin explodes

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2003, 12:00:15 AM »
(OOC: Zaptara, do you think you could maybe tone your magic down slightly?  It seems a little out of hand.)

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2003, 12:05:10 AM »
OOC: And who's gerin?

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2003, 12:06:05 AM »
OOC: he was a goblin.....

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2003, 12:12:11 AM »
OUT-OF-CHARACTER COMMAND:
Okay, zap. Here's how it's going down:

1.Your character IS NOT all-powerful.

2.Your character WILL NOT be able to destroy anything with a quick muttered spell.

3.You WILL NOT control others creations and get rid of them without asking first.
Example: "gerin grabs zaptar as soon as he appears and tryies smashing his skull
zaptara mutters 2 words under his breathe and gerin explodes"
DO NOT DO THAT!

4.You WILL listen to me, or there WILL be consequences.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2003, 12:13:40 AM »
OOC: thanks cap 8)

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2003, 03:05:18 AM »
ooc i take back any magic iv done ok only in this one

zaptara starts to look for the people that helped him and the assasin that had assaulted him. he was thinking ``who were they they never told me there name. He found them in about 10 mins but couldnt find the assasin he supposed that he was blown up

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2003, 03:08:30 AM »
ooc how do i gain expeirence and lose health pionts

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
zaptara
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2003, 04:53:29 PM »
OOC: Your stats under your name have nothing to do with this roleplay. Thank you for understanding, by the way, and sorry that I was so mean about it, but we have to have control.