llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: On "board" now  (Read 1802 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline queenofcups

• Nomad
  • blessed be the giver, cursed be the thief
    • Awards
On "board" now
« on: July 24, 2010, 10:31:47 AM »
Ha! Made a funny, did you catch it?   :lol:

Happened across Strolen and just couldn't help but getting registered. To my new community: love, light, blessed be and merry meet! A writer can't get their hands on enough ways and places to encourage growth in their art. Fortunately, this place seems to be a great way to do so. Noticed that most of the posters here are DM's themselves. I'm a writer yes, however, I'm more a player when it comes to roleplaying than actually DMing. Once again, I hope Strolen has something to teach me when it comes to furthering my capabilities as a creator. And, of course, feedback. Always looking forward to feedback.

(But if you like to play as much as I do, let's get together!)

Hm.... What else seems to be lacking?

I'm a twenty-two year-old lady/dog/bear/pig (anyone?) that hates feet, loves life and loves --almost more than life-- reading tarot. Many of my ideas stem from my deck and I having some good ol' quality time together. If you ever feel like a reading, pm me, let me know! Sharing my passion with others is always a joy!

To Strolen again: bonjour mes amis!

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • I will name him George!
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
Re: On "board" now
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 05:50:46 PM »
 Greetings, and welcome to the citadel! Have some delicious pie and ice cream, but watch out for flying monkeys! We need to have the exterminator in soon...
"And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, or the temples of his gods."

Offline queenofcups

• Nomad
  • blessed be the giver, cursed be the thief
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 05:52:33 PM »
Noted, thanks for the heads up!

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 06:55:54 PM »
Aww, Drackler called me delicious.

Well, not much happening around here lately, a new member that posts is always something to pull out the party hats for. I hope you find your stay here to be as fun-filled, rewarding and long-lasting as mine has been and continues to be.

Good luck joining one of the Play-by-Post games. Most active one seems to be Respite, but I'm not sure how a new player would be introduced in our current situation. Again, good luck and welcome to The Citadel.

...Maybe I should start a pbp...
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 06:17:09 AM »
Welcome, welcome! Hope everything you find here is happy and fun.  And so, speaking of delicious, and seeing as no one has offered you food yet, have same samak masgouf, Iraqi grilled fish.  It's the yum.  :up:

They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station