Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

What is your next gaming purchase?

(1/5) > >>

MoonHunter:
So I have been looking at games in the online catalogs thinking about what I want to buy in the next six months or so.

Basic Roleplaying's Rome.  Given. Have to have it. On order at my game store.

Some of the other Basic Roleplaying Stuff, most likely in PDF
http://catalog.chaosium.com/index.php?cPath=37

I have Disporia and I am looking at some of the possible things they might put out for it.

Lastly, I may pick up some of the Mongoose Traveller books:  Agents, Scounts, Merchants, and Rogues.  I am waiting for a discounted book somewhere, as these are good.. but probably won't play them. 

So what about you?  What are you thinking about?

MoonHunter:
So Got all that. it was good.

I want a bunch of things for Mutants and Mastermind.

Paragons - a new setting for the game

Mecha and Manga - Mutants and Mastermind does anime.

Warriors and Warlocks - Mutants and Masterminds does swords and sorcerry.

Peril at King's Landing: A Song of Ice & Fire supplement.

Silver Age suppliment when it comes and the Golden Age suppliment about the same time (Own Iron Age). 

I sound like a Green Ronin commercial don't I?

That is because most of the games I currently like ang go don't have anything I need or want to buy for them (Heck Disporea doesn't have anything supplimental that is not free and fan made.) 

promanz:
Very interesting books. The price is not high. I like them :up:

MoonHunter:
So other people can chime in.  Or are you all not buying any RPG products? 

This summer, nothing has inspired me to pick anything new up. 

Except this...   

http://abneypark.com/market/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46&products_id=188

Abney Park's Airship Pirates RPG

Someone screwed the timeline up

It's 2150. The Earth's recovering from the Great Apocalypse of 1906.

From the steampunk sky-cities of Isla Aether and High Tortuga come the airship pirates.You hoist the Jolly Roger, spin your propellers and take to the skies. Yours is a life of adventure, plunder and infamy.

The American wilderness lies below. Beast-haunted wastelands are criss-crossed by the tracks of the freedom-loving Neobedouins. Armoured railroads connect the Emperor's widely scattered domains.

In the walled, fog-shrouded cities, people huddle in forced Victorian squalor, lorded over by the upper classes. The Emperor's clockwork policemen patrol the streets and the ultimate threat of the Change Cage hangs over those who would rebel. Rising from the dockyards, the frigates of the Imperial Air Navy patrol the clouds, hunting pirates and threatening the sky-cities.

You've got an airship. You've got a crew. You've got one of Doctor Calgori's fancy chronominautilus devices. All you need now is a good swig of rum (trust us, you'll need it), and you're ready to set sail on the winds of time and plunder history itself!

Who knows, maybe you'll even screw up the timeline some more?

Murometz:
This game sounds pretty cool. And you offer enough juicy detail so one can run with it now, without buying it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version