Strolenati Discussions > Site Help

Random Citadel Facts

(1/2) > >>

Strolen:
Because I can't think of where else to put random knowledge as I com across it.

* You can HoH the same sub as many times as your level.
* Main comment boxes are resizeable with a mouse drag from the bottom right corner.
* If you put in a sub number or the exact name in the search box, it will take you directly to that sub.
* If you type an author's name in the search box, it will take you directly to the author's page.
* If you vote and/or comment on a Daily Highlight you get bonus XP.   

* Authors now get 15xp when they use all their votes prior to refresh
* Submission Authors do not lose a vote count when they vote on comments on their submissions
* Comments that get upvoted by the Submission Author receive 5XP

Pieh:
Question about the Daily Highlight EXP bonus for comments. Do we get a bonus for each comment we made on it during its 23 hour highlight? This would encourage starting discussions in older subs for the day, which is befitting a Daily Highlight.

Also, since I'm sure you'll read this and I don't want to create 2 new threads: Daily Highlight still changes at 12am EST, and around 1am EST. I'm usually up at this time, So I can manage to hit 3 daily highlights @ times -12, 12-1, 1- in one day. It makes me feel like a time traveler, especially since I am finding ancient relics of the citadel.

Just info for you, do what you will with it.

Strolen:
You should get XP for each comment you make.

Double reset. I searched high and low and only found 1 cron job. Since I could only find one and it happens twice....I deleted the one I could find so hopefully the phantom cron job will continue to reset us.

If you would, give it some extra attention tonight and see what happens. I will check as well in the morning.

Strolen:
Updated Random Facts.

Authors now get 15xp when they use all their votes prior to refresh
Submission Authors do not lose a vote count when they vote on comments on their submissions
Comments that get upvoted by the Submission Author receive 5XP

Michael Jotne Slayer:

--- Quote ---Submission Authors do not lose a vote count when they vote on comments on their submissions
Comments that get upvoted by the Submission Author receive 5XP

--- End quote ---

Nice move Strolen :up:

I still miss "updates" though, if somebody gives me XP for a comment I only see that I have more XP, I have no idea what comment that was. Facebook and Youtube have nice systems for this, if someone replies to your comment those systems alert you and provide a link to that submission. Anyway, Authors not losing votes, and 5XP on comments voted on by the authors are terrific ideas and will further the interactivity options on Strolen. I think people will finally start to use that system for what its worth. Thanks!

*MJS goes to vote on comments* :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version