llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lost Wanderer  (Read 11564 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Pacificat

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2003, 12:55:28 PM »
OOC Here is how its ROUGHLY set up (in my head)

P
               /
             /
S------CP

I don't know exactly where you are in relation to everyone.  Maybe in your posts you could "relate" to everyone elses position letting us know, without coming out and exactly saying it, that way we know where you are :)  Good posting though, lets get it on PENGUIN!
Dark Lord Pacificat Varsian Romain

Offline Pacificat

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2003, 01:14:30 PM »
Ok, that p should be coming from above and to the right of the CP.  Sorry about that, just saw.  also, here is the key

s= samarai
CP = Captain Penguin
P = Pacificat

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2003, 06:49:58 PM »
((OOC: I see it more like this

P
       /
       /
       /
**S--CP******J************
R************************

*=street
R=Retti
S=Samurai
CP=Caption pengion
J=Jeyra
/=alley
There we go))
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline Pacificat

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2003, 06:53:27 PM »
OOC that is the way I see it, Umbra, except I'm more to the right behind CP.  :)

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2003, 07:53:18 PM »
OOC: I know all and you had to sign a release to enter? Thanx you guys  :oops:
Trees!!!
A tree fell in the forest. A man didn't hear it. He is now dead.

"Dont talk to it, Merry! Don't encourage it!"

"Don't touch it! You don't know what it is!"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2003, 10:16:22 PM »
Jeyra looked at Retti.  The guardswoman had an inkling of what Jeyra could do.  They'd run into each other before.  But Retti didn't know about the control, or lack thereof, that came with Jeyra's magic.  She was good for distractions, but not direct intervention.  She glanced from the half-elf to the samurai to Retti again.  She shook her head.  "I've already done all I can about this."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2003, 11:17:39 AM »
Although, she wasn't sure if S'tak was the strange man or not, Retti was sure to find out. It did indeed look like him, or what has been roumored to be him. Only one could recall, and he had died not long ago, but everyone knew his story. He had seen another murderd by this person. That he couldn't remember, no one ever could. It had been said that if he said something That is what you remembered. He wouldn't say what had been said, just as a precaution. Nobody knew anymore, and everybody wanted to know. Nosey busybodies.

"Thanks anyway," Retti sighed to Jeyra, and headed at a dead run for the three men.

OOC: sombody do something from there. and Captain is it okay that I did that little part up there? ^ That is the only ex. I could think of  :oops:
Trees!!!

Offline Pacificat

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2003, 12:21:35 PM »
OOC:  Please Cap'n, make it happen.  Just to sum things up

Samarai has sword drawn facing captain.

Smoke is fading but still present (in my opinion, feel free to disagree)

Cap'n is facing Samarai with quick claw on the ready.

Pacificat is rushing the captain's back, dagger drawn, striking low.

Retti is rushing the group of Cap'n, Samarai, and Pacificat.  No apparent weapons and no apparent target.

Jeyra is watching the show that she helped create.

Anyone disagree let me know, and if not, lets get it on!!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2003, 04:51:56 PM »
OOC: Fine with me, folks. Hey, Umbra, does your Samurai have a name?

S'tak snarled and leapt forward, slashing furiously at the samurai with Quick-claw. "You will die, t'ko-shaat!" he shouted.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2003, 06:20:23 PM »
a pretty stoudy looking elf walked to wear the elf and the others she supposed things were. They were fighting in public with a lady how dare they it stupid they could be arrested. She couldnt stand that people being arested. she herself hap stolen some stupid freaks perse and been lane there. ''ohh yous stop it'' she shouted at them
my home plan is here but where is here

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2003, 06:21:24 PM »
ooc sorry i was meant to put dwarf instead of a pretty stoudy looking elf

Offline Pacificat

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2003, 07:27:09 PM »
As the oversized elf furiously slashed away with his Quick Claw, Romain saw an opening.  The Elven eyes were focused on the samarai ... more than likely his sword.  

Romain then drew out his primary weapon into his right hand.  His small, razor sharp, dagger was still held firmly, upside down, in his left hand.  Using the momentum of his sprint he began swinging the heavy mace above his head in order to bring the weapon smashing into his target's head.  

The Mace was a weapon to behold!  The hilt on it was one and a half feet long.  Connected to that by a foreign type of metallic wire was the fifteen pound ball of spikes.  This would be one bad day for the elven kind...

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2003, 07:51:57 PM »
The dwarf grabbed the lady in the white dress and quickly pulled her away. Then drawing a dwarven waraxe joined the fray.

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2003, 07:57:53 PM »
As Retti ran forward she reached to her back and pulled a sword out of a little fold in her uniform. It was a beautiful weapon, a meter long from the top of the hilt (ooc: rite part, or word for that mater?) to the point. The hilt(ooc:again ?) was a masterpiece, a beautiful silver polished till it sparkled. A serpant entwined itself around a hand that could hold it there.
The serpant symbolises the weak country, finding ways (venom) to defend itself. And succeding. It had belonged to Retti's father, a general in the King's (Emperor, ect.) army.

"ohh yous stop it!" a dwarf said to the three fighting, It was stamping it's little foot, which would do no help. Harm possibaly if one of them heard it.

"Stay out of the way, sir." Retti said.

"I'm a lady!" It cried.
"Well, no matter, MOVE!" Retti said angerly.
Trees!!!

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2003, 08:01:59 PM »
'' ill not take orders fom you'' said the dwarf.

she was tall definetly for a dwarf, her teals eyes now glittered with bloodrage and hatred of the elf fighting, her hair was long and seemrf to blow out everyu time she striked at a person. '' my name is zalca''

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2003, 08:03:21 PM »
ooc how do i put one of them pics under my name

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2003, 08:07:20 PM »
Yurin deflecte the Elfs attack and steped back ready to attack. Yurin looked back and saw a dwarf squabiling with a lady and thought nothing of it and jumped into the air and swung his sword down in a slicing motion at the elf screaming a ear peircing battle cry EYHHHAYYHHHHHH.......
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2003, 08:10:35 PM »
'' look i not a stranger in this town like most of you look to be and call me by my name lady, if you dont stop fighting youll end up in the jail and its horrible there'' said zalca

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2003, 12:13:24 AM »
S'tak thrust out his leg at the flying samurai, bringing his heel straight into Yurin's stomach. "So, t'ko-shaat, what do you think of me now?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2003, 01:15:04 AM »
(OOC: Pardon the liberty my magic is about to take.  If anyone objects, tell me and I'll change it.  Jeyra is fundamentally a pacifist, so this outburst is very much in character for her.)

Jeyra stood watching the fight.  She couldn't stand it.  Someone was going to end up hurt, be it the samurai or the elf or the guards or some bystander.  She just couldn't let that happen without doing anything.  She'd rather die.  She suddenly felt a hard coil of power spring up inside her.  "STOP IT!!!" she screamed.  Suddenly there was a flash of light, but no sound.  And all of the combatants were suddenly holding nothing where there had been weapons.  

In a house on the other side of the square, the elderly lady who lived there was starteled by the sudden appearance of a tangle of weapons on her sitting room floor.  She sighed irritably.  That child really had to learn some control.  She moved the weapons out of the way.  Doubtless, as soon as things got straightened out, the owners would come calling.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2003, 01:20:30 AM »
The Maomer swung his hand akwardly, not feeling the familiar weight of Quick-Claw, and realizing that, to his seething anger, it was not there. He spat and snarled animalistically, raging away at the skies above. "d**n you, spirits! Curse me with such bastard angles of fate!" he raved, and gave the samurai another kick to the ribs, his rage spent. "Another time, human. Just you wait."

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2003, 02:03:02 AM »
ooc na i like that magic

zacla looked down at her hands where had her axe gone '' oh what did you do to my axe'' she said a little statled at first but she had seen magic before

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2003, 10:28:09 AM »
Yurin jumped into the air again and delt S'tak a heafty blow to the head and then landed near him and got ready to charge.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2003, 10:29:42 AM »
Yurin ran and lower his shoulder boling over S'tak and then drew out his wakizati. "so do you wish to live elf.....or die." at the word die Yurin turned the wakizati upside down ready to stab the elf.

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Lost Wanderer
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2003, 11:33:35 AM »
"Dwarf! If you will not move I will have to arest you. I am of the law here and What I say goes." Retti was rather mad that a dwarf would not respect the fact that her garments were of the kings own.
Retti soon pushed the dwarf out of her way and ran to the fighting. The sword in her hand suddenly dissapeared. Retti stopped and looked at her right hand. Where did it go? She felt her leg for the dagger she held there. That, too, was gone. 'Nothing more that I can do to stop the fight with my bare hands.' she thought to herself. and she was close enough to feel the rage of thoes in the fight and it shocked her, that feeling, because she had never felt something that strong before.

ooc: How do I deal with the fight? I mean, would I just attack someone? or what? I figure since I am unarmed that I will be wounded (recovery or no) but how do I go about it?
Trees!!!