Everyone should have the ability to create subaccounts in your profile. In theory, this will allow you to create a subaccount with your forum RPG player name. So when you post in your roleplaying threads, it will show up as your characters name.
Thought that was a cool mod I stumbled upon.
Below is the description straight from the mod.
- Create, Delete, Merge, Split subaccounts from a parent account
- Turn existing accounts into subaccounts
- Set an subaccount to the parent account
- Show subaccounts on user's profiles
- New search mode: search all subaccounts of the user
- Login as parent account only
- Dual post counts on parent profile (Parent only, and Parent + SubAccounts)
- SubAccounts displayed on memberlist if admin chooses
- Post and edit as parent or any subaccount
- Admin limits subaccounts on sitewide basis
- Admin sets permissions on creation, deletion, merging and splitting
- Because each subaccount is really just another member on the board, they have their own post groups, and user groups if desired
- Admin can make unlimited subaccounts
You can visit your profile and start creating or linking together accounts.
Experiment away and if you figure out some strategies for using them, please share!!