At level 2 you should have the ability to make a sub a favorite. The link should be on the left side below all the stats.
- To add a Favorite, simply click on that button.
- It didn't do anything? Well, no, it sort of did but you can't see it yet. Issue I am trying to figure out how to solve in the code.
- Go to your profile and click on the link to "Manage Favorites" (Alternatively you can go to the "Quick" menu on top and choose "Manage Favorites" from the drop down.)
- Once there you will see your favorite(s) listing.
- Add Fav Category: It doesn't have to be creative or anything, just need a category to put the favorite in.
- Once the category is done you just click on the category name under your Favorite and it will move it over there.
- Now, finally, it will be viewable and usable.
The control panel for organizing your favorites. All uncategorized Favorites need to be under a Category before they are visible. (A limitation of my code at the moment)
Once you create a Category, a list of links will be available under each uncategorized. Simply click on the Category that you want that to be stored on and it will move it over.Delete
: This means Delete as in gone, poof.
--Uncategorized Delete will delete that Favorite
--Category Delete by the Cat heading will delete the Category AND all the Favorites underneath it.Remove
: This will remove the sub from that Category and place it into Uncategorized.Viewing Favorites
Library->Favorite Lists will give you a list of all the different Categories.
When you browse a sub that is one of your favorites, a Favorite menu will be available on the right side showing all the other Favorites in that grouping and will remain as long as you are browsing a Favorite.
When browsing somebody else's Favorite, you will have a link back to that Favorite list but it won't display all the links like it does your own.Q: Why is the Favorite button still available after I click on it?
A: Because you will be able to make Favorite Lists, at some point somebody requested the ability to have the same sub Favorited more than once in order to use it in different lists. I figured, why not?Features to come:
Better organization of Favorite Lists. Just a monster list right now.
Ability to have private Favorite Lists that don't appear. Right now they are all public.