Strolenati Discussions > Site Help

How to: Golden Submissions

<< < (2/2)

Strolen:
And as long as you voted, they won't continue to show up in your control panel. A good few of them are fairly recent but many of them have been nominated for a long time so I would like to be patient for awhile and see how they pan out.

If a sub has a 1 for a long time, then 6th level authors and not fulfilling a need of the Citadel and they shall be taken to the public square and ridiculed while forced to eat cabbage with some Texas heat hot sauce. I don't like the autoremove as it cheapens the person's vote through a systemic and impersonal rejection. If the sub is not worthy, then one of many people simply have to cast one vote to negate it and remove the Golden. I feel better about that because it was actually looked at and thought about vs. arbitrarily removing Golden's. A sub at 0 Golden votes ( +1 -1) will not show up on anybodies profile so it just takes one person's downvote to take it out of the running. Many of the those 48 only require a single vote to make it disappear, we just need people to do it so it is not one person's burden.

Question added to first post. Good conversation as well, we want to get this right!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version