llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Er, um...new theme?!  (Read 1072 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Er, um...new theme?!
« on: December 13, 2009, 12:23:00 AM »
I would like to thank those that expressed their approval of the most recent changes the frontpage, and other parts, have been going through!  :up: :up:

I feel like there is still more to do but more subtle in nature. I think, in general form, that this latest theme revision might stick around a little. There are some things that I don't like but I think it is very workable. I may or may not get to the forum theme any time soon. I want the main portion to percolate a little and see what kind of suggestions we come up with before I port it over.

Frontpage. I want a few buttons/ad graphics/whatever to lead people directly to other parts of the site. We can have as many or as few as you would like. I though 4 is a good start and then quickly realized whatever mojo I had on other things is gone. So if you want to take up the torch and create replacement buttons for what I have there, I would love it if you would!!

Other than that, I am hoping to go through and continue to improve the user interface as I can. Regions and Task Pages are probably my bigger focus with a lot of other little things that need fixed. I will get there slowly but surely!

Thanks again for taking the time to let me know I seem to be headed in the right direction!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.