llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Mafia Don Story  (Read 974 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline omega101

• Nomad
  • Ready more Adventures
    • Awards
Mafia Don Story
« on: August 19, 2009, 05:17:48 AM »

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls for his grandson to approach the bed, ?Lissin a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome-plated .38-caliber revolver so you will always remember me.? The grandson smiles weakly and replies, ?But Grandpa, I really doana lika guns. Howzabout you leava me your ROLEX watch instead??
Gasping for air, the old man answers with a snarl in his voice, ?Shuddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da business. You gonna have a beautifula wife, lotsa money, a biga home, and maybea a couple of bambinos.?After a slight pause to catch his breath he continues, ?Somma day you gonna comma home and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man. Whadda you gonna do then?pointa to your watch and say ?Time?s up?? ;) ;) [/]
omega1014real

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Article Guild
    • Awards
Re: Mafia Don Story
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 12:41:26 PM »
On the off chance that you are not a robot with bad spelling and encoding problems, that was actually a good joke. :)
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Item Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Re: Mafia Don Story
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 04:08:32 PM »
:up:
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!