llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Greetings and salutations!  (Read 1061 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline tesseract

• Nomad
  • Curious...
    • Awards
Greetings and salutations!
« on: September 11, 2009, 01:03:01 AM »
Hello everyone!

I stumbled across this beautiful site while checking out the signatures of folk on another forum I go to on occasion. I'm very glad I did, as this appears to be one of the rare gems of the Internet as far as gaming/creative sites go.

So, I suppose a bit of an introduction is in order.

I'm Tesseract (Tessie, Tess, whatever), and I have been a roleplayer and closet writer for about eight years, though the last couple have been rather off for me. I have GM'd several decent campaigns, all of which of the homebrewed variety, aside from sometimes the mechanics (not that I have not attempted making my own).

World building is one of my favourite things to do, and I often find myself lost in the details of some fragment of my imagination. Sadly, this happens often enough that most of my world settings and pieces thereof do not get used as I get bored before long and find some other idea to pick apart instead of just going ahead and finding players. GM ADD I guess.

Outside of roleplaying I am a full-time student at my local community college, taking health care and social services courses, of which the textbooks can be rather dry. I keep a few blogs, including one I use to hone my creative writing skills, as well as two (semi-)private journals simply because I enjoy the act of physically writing. I also read a lot. Aside from textbooks, I read Lovecraft, and Lovecraftian-style stories, fantasy, science fiction, quantum physics (yeah, I know, I'm a geek), and some other random things.

Pleased to make your acquaintance. I look forward to making my first submission to this promising community, though I am not entirely certain where to start: it is a touch overwhelming.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 01:19:02 AM by tesseract »
"The beatings shall continue until morale improves."

Online valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Elite NPC Guild Master Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Locations Guild Elite
    • Awards
Re: Greetings and salutations!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

An easy place to start is to check out a sub and giver a vote :)

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Greetings and salutations!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 09:26:40 AM »
Ya hey der!!

Best way to get used to us is jumping in with both feet...or all eight tentacles....or all four paws....or both fins...or whatever else you got dangling off the torso. You will quickly get used to our quirks!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.