llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: [insert amphibiously friendly greeting]  (Read 1372 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Aetheronaut

• Alea iacta est
  • Nomad
  • Hedger of bets
    • Awards
[insert amphibiously friendly greeting]
« on: August 31, 2009, 08:36:49 AM »
Introduction threads are not my strong point, usually I just kind of dump myself on a community like summer squall or more precisely, the contents of a chamber-pot thrown from a fourth storey window.

As the Author Column to the left might suggest, my username is Aetheronaut and I stumbled upon this site quite haphazardly while searching for something via google.  I must say, the site looks promising, especially for someone who has confined themselves to table top / pen and paper games for the last 4 years.  The plot mechanics hinted at so far show a great deal of promise, so I hope I'll be in on it for the long haul.

So, um, yeah, here's me and all my obnoxiously pretentious beauty.   :up:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 08:46:22 AM by Aetheronaut »

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Re: [insert amphibiously friendly greeting]
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 08:50:11 AM »
Welcome, I call your pretentiousness and raise with my uncritical love for all my creations. :)

We hope you will feel yourself well on our site and find much inspiration - and perhaps add a few things of your own. Comment, post, join games, watch out for rabid invisible penguins.

Have fun!
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline Aetheronaut

• Alea iacta est
  • Nomad
  • Hedger of bets
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 08:55:17 AM »
Welcome, I call your pretentiousness and raise with my uncritical love for all my creations. :)

We hope you will feel yourself well on our site and find much inspiration - and perhaps add a few things of your own. Comment, post, join games, watch out for rabid invisible penguins.

Have fun!

Rabid invisible penguins, hmmm I'll list them above overly cordial frogs for things to watch out for.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »
By finding us, you have passed task #1.

Currently there are 4,503,211 tasks that can be accomplished on the site (we generally don't count 4,503,210 of them though) so you are well on your way to Strolenati nirvana.

Welcome to our little corner of the web.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.