Strolen's Citadel 3.0 IS COMING
Ready or not....but mostly ready.We Need Your Help!I wanted to move to 3.0 by May 1.
Not sure if that will happen but it is still a goal that is there.
BUG BOUNTY AT www.readpostplay.com
(site is in Beta and is all DEMO INFORMATION - EDIT/DELETE/ADD CRAP
- it is a totally separate database so do what you want to anything on there!!!)
- 5XP for every usability bug you notify me of
- 10-50XP for suggestions that improve usability
- 25XP for finding any feature that doesn't work as it should.
- 100XP for any major bug that causes issues with submissions/submission counts/votes/comments/etc... Basically on all stuff that has major repercussions on the work that authors submit.
- ???XP Arbitrary awards based on the usefulness of suggestions.
: Of the appropriate level you can categorize your favoritesRegions
: Is rough but sort of working. Codices get too dang big and this is the fix. Biggest opportunity for XP gainage here as it is still very rough in its implementation.Lots more that I don't rememberWILL be available upon 3.0 release:
Autoforward old links
Cronjob to update levels and votes
Count Co-Authored submissions for all the authors
Graphics FREE version WILL be available on release (will be incorporated into forums theme selection)
New top menu system so top link works correctly.
Logout still has some issues on the main pages. Have to logout from forum.Coming Soon After initial release and bug check grace period:
Images WILL come, just not on the initial release
Generic Favorites category for uncategorized Favorites.
If you are on gmail and are interested, we have multiple shared Citadel 3.0 documents floating around that would give a much more detailed list of features that are being planned and/or complete. PM myself or manfred with your gmail address if you want access to them. manfred
, and Valadaar
have been attacking 3.0 for over a month now but we are getting down to the doomsday hour. manfred has earned probably about 90,455XP by now, Moon already has the highest XP and level and Val has been giving valuable input. Join the Beta Tester's Club
and you will get a shiny piece of Pie and an appreciatory blurb on the new Citadel when we implement the Achievement System.