llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Tarlith]-OOC  (Read 6201 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • I will name him George!
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
[Tarlith]-OOC
« on: March 21, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »
 Well, it has begun. Go ahead and post when ready and once I've introduced your character. By the by, no emoticons, please, they annoy me like fhtagn.
"And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, or the temples of his gods."

Offline NorthShore

• Amateur Thinker
  • Journeyman
  • Fear the Kardboard Katana
    • Awards
Re: [Tarlith]-OOC
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 01:06:49 PM »

What's a bhuka look like, anyway?
"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
-Albert Einstein

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 01:53:12 PM »
 Roughly like this.

"And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, or the temples of his gods."

Offline NorthShore

• Amateur Thinker
  • Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 10:52:35 PM »
Since most of characters have or will interact with each other, I figured a physical description might be useful.

Rhen Volmar - appearance:
5'10" 195 lbs Blue eyes, short length black hair. Lean build, despite his weight. Very tan skin. Light blue tunic, arm bands, pale red pants, hood, scarf. Reversible cloak with hood: biege on one side, reddish brown on the other (currently biege turned outward). The hilt of a sword can be seen over his right shoulder, scabbard running diagonally across his back beneath the cloak. Under the cloak, a short sword rests at his right hip, a dagger at his left hip, belt pouches, and sack slung over a shoulder. Here's what I based his clothing scheme on:

-Albert Einstein

Offline NorthShore

• Amateur Thinker
  • Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 02:46:44 PM »
*sigh*...
-Albert Einstein

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 03:41:44 PM »
 When it is needed to advance the story and/or game, I will say that your characters do this or that. If there is a problem with this (e.g. "My character wouldn't do that", "I wanted to do something else", etc.) then please tell me and I will make amends. I wil try to get some action soon, it's been a little slow so far.

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 10:16:43 AM »
 For the next two months or so, my posting will be far between, but do not despair if I do not reply for a week, I will not let Tarlith die out, I want to see how it ends.

Offline The Spiritborn

• True Wraithlord of Twilight
  • Adept
  • Dead men tell no tales.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 07:53:55 PM »
Okay, come on everybody. We need to jumpstart this thread! I was excited to see this start and really want to see it through, I am sure Drackler feels the same. So don't let it sit here to rot, post! If you can't then message the one who should, or at the very least try to post.
Those who walk the shadows, tread a very narrow path between darkness and light. This path will reveal all.

Offline NorthShore

• Amateur Thinker
  • Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 12:33:06 PM »
+1
-Albert Einstein

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 10:26:21 AM »
 I apologize at my laxity of posting. I will endeavor to keep up with you now, though. It seems that we've been getting going again, and I'll try to keep it that way.

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 10:55:21 AM »
 We're going to be adding in a player. Hrofgar will be joining as soon as I give him a bit of introduction. The more the merrier, as they say.

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 09:03:00 PM »
 Finish up any posting you want, and we'll get the caravan moving tomorrow evening.

Offline NorthShore

• Amateur Thinker
  • Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 07:58:53 AM »
For clarity's sake, how many wagons are in this train? The merchant's and the newcomer's only? I also assume we four PC's are the only guards (we can see)?
-Albert Einstein

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »
 There are two live-in wagons, one for Amn-Alrhed and the one that came in later. There are also four wagons for carrying goods, along with half a dozen pack animals. You are the only guards that are obvious, but most of the various porters and animal tenders seem to be armed.

Offline Xanathur

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 02:32:57 PM »
More posting guys? Lets get this game rolling again, I want to see some more excitement.
"The desert is an unforgiving wasteland, the seven suns are unrelentless in their fiery rage. This is how I have learned to fight, give no quarter.For when your time comes there will be no mercy." - Xanathur, when asked how he learned to fight.

Offline Xanathur

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 09:45:05 PM »
*Bump* "Wait, what is this? Ah! Its an old thread, sitting lifeless on the citadel!" *Picks up his control and pushes the "on" button.
"The desert is an unforgiving wasteland, the seven suns are unrelentless in their fiery rage. This is how I have learned to fight, give no quarter.For when your time comes there will be no mercy." - Xanathur, when asked how he learned to fight.

Offline The Spiritborn

• True Wraithlord of Twilight
  • Adept
  • Dead men tell no tales.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2010, 07:38:26 PM »
Anybody have anything to say to the nice mercenaries? Or should I do all the talking?
Those who walk the shadows, tread a very narrow path between darkness and light. This path will reveal all.