llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Well met strangers  (Read 1180 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Shadowskin

• Nomad
    • Awards
Well met strangers
« on: March 21, 2009, 11:16:05 AM »
 Well met strangers.  I am new to this site, but I am very pleased by what I have seen thus far.  I look forward to sharing new ideas and writings with you all. 

Shadows engulf light....
Light breaks the shadows

MJS thanx for introducing me to this place.  May Dagorath feast on your bones!!!!

Shadows devourer light ...Light irradiates shadow

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Cephalopod
  • Awards Questor 2012 Society of the Year Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year
    • Awards
Re: Well met strangers
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »
Welcome, Light-Engulfer!  Huzzah to MJS for bringing new flesh - er, writers into our midst.  While Dagorath feasts on your bones, you can enjoy these tasty riblets:

Asian style!  Surely of a morally-sound source, right? (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 1
Cartography Guild Minor Minion
STR: 4 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 4

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 02:06:49 PM »
Be welcomed friend of Mike! And may Ialdoboth grow fat on your marrow.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 02:08:43 PM by Murometz »
Strolenati Guild – Adept-Seeker
Dwarven Guild – Ironball Steelbutter
Level 2
STR: 4 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3
Authentic Strolenite™©®
ex-illuminati Strolenati
Down with elves

Offline Michael Jotne Slayer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Retreat now? In our moment of triumph?
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 02:40:31 PM »
Create a submission and we shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight.

First things first, I would suggest that you scroll trough some content, enter tha which catches your fancy, read and comment. After some comments you will understand what's in a sub(both good and bad)- Then I would suggest creating a submission, hopefully it will include leather wrapped assasins that stalk taverns pretending to be ordinary people;)

But seriously: I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there is no way paper can beat rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap itself around the rock and leave it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people?

Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they take notes in class? I'll tell you why! Because paper can't beat anybody. A rock would tear up that s**t in two seconds. When I play rock paper scissors I always choose rock! Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my allready clenched fist and say: "Oh I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you dumbass!"

: :what: :lol:

Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

Times being what they are the wily Bartender replies: “sure, we serve anyone.”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Master Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator Locations Guild Elite Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 06:46:54 PM »
Yes, well.. welcome aboard!

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • I will name him George!
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 10:08:41 PM »
 That is exactly why I always choose dynamite. Kind of a Mutually Assured Destruction. If they claim that they won, I'll simply explode my dynamite and take out both of us, that way nobody wins.
 Oh, yeah. Hello, Shadowskin! May you never step on the twig in the woods or stub your toes while treading through some darkened room!
"And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, or the temples of his gods."

Offline Shadowskin

• Nomad
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 05:02:38 AM »
Many thanks for your warm greetings my fellow scribes.  My most humblest of apologies for my tardiness in replying to you all.  It is difficult ruling between here and the Nether world.  MJS missed summoned as usual and some other planar thing decided to ransack my castle.  "MJS what have you done?"  " I thought I had it perfect this time shadowskin"  "Obvisously not...get rid of it" "Yes right away" " Ash nagh hmm gathall!!!"  "MJS!!!!!..what are you doing??!? Its still here and its gotten bigger" " Are you trying to kill us?" "My bad shadowskin wrong components again" " Where is that eye of newt again?" " "Oh yes here it is" " Be gone fell beast to whence you came!!!" " Ok that did it" " Thank you MJS" " Thats it MJS no more interdimensional summonings for a month!!"

Shadows devourer light ...Light irradiates shadow

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 03:09:24 PM »
Oh dear.

Do we need to rebuild one of our wings?

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.