llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: 'Ello, mates!  (Read 1892 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline angryscotsman93

• Nomad
  • Awards 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
'Ello, mates!
« on: December 28, 2008, 10:39:48 PM »
Well, hello!.... Whoever the hell's reading this. I'm a new member of this and just signed up maybe a few minutes ago. I've always liked RPG's andenjoy making new universes and settings for various events. Usually, when I see something like a TV show or movie, I'll create my own universe using an element or two from what I just saw. However, those aren't really the ones that stick in my head. My favorites are my full-on Angry Scotsman Studios original masterpieces, including an alcoholic elven warmage with an intense fear of scorpions (long, rather funny story behind that- he was a D&D character not too long ago), and the unfortunate nickname of "Molly." Just as a sidenote: many of my characters will have a lot to do with modern times- often from the American military or associated forces or PMC's (Private Military Corporations, or mercenaries), so don't be surprised if one of my characters in a fantasy universe is toting an M16 or a Garand- that usually means that he was accidentally placed in the universe he's involved with.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Gold Creator 10 Elite Systems Guild
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: 'Ello, mates!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 10:58:35 PM »
I see you there. Welcome aboard, and I hope to see some of these original masterpieces you speak of.

An alcoholic elven warmage you say? I see that and raise you a Professional Elfin pro-golfer and corporate CFO

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 11:17:11 PM »
Well, well, well... What do we have here? A new member, you say? Hurray! We hope you enjoy your stay at the Citadel. I see you have already started commenting, keep it up.

As for this little Outrageous Elf Competition... I submit the upper part of an elf grafted onto the neck of a camel.
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Locations Guild Elite Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 12:04:59 PM »
Woah- Elf-camel centaur? Wierd!

Welcome aboard Mr. Scotsman!

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 07:19:01 AM »
And I raise you the Elfypus, an Elf with a duck bill, webbed feet, and venomous spines coming out of its wrists and ankles...  And it lays eggs.

And 'ello chum.
One can cure oneself of the not un- formation by memorizing this sentence: A not unblack dog was chasing a not unsmall rabbit across a not ungreen field.  Orwell

(13:23:49) (Chinchillas): See? You can write like an 4$$h013 when you're not writing like a pompous 4$$h013.

Offline Wulfhere

• Intimidator of Insolent Upstarts
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »
Greetings, O child of the heather!  I hope the Citadel's ramparts bless you with many a fantastic vision in the upcoming year.

I would ask that you meet another elf, one less unusual than the others here.  An aged bard, highly regarded among his people, he plays the little-seen elvish war trombone. 
"Nothing real can defeat us:  Nothing unreal exists."
- Buckaroo Banzai

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 03:22:56 PM »
Why go camel? Go llama and you will never go back!

Glad to hear you jumped right in!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline dark_dragon

• Strolenati
  • Lord
  • Awards 2011 Sub of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 02:55:18 AM »
Welcome, oh Scotsman that is angry.

As for the elves, I take the discarded parts of the elf and the camel, and create the camelf: lower legs of an elf, upper body of a camel, and all attitude.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."-Philip K. Dick