llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: 'Ello, mates!  (Read 1692 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline angryscotsman93

• Nomad
  • Awards 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
'Ello, mates!
« on: December 28, 2008, 10:39:48 PM »
Well, hello!.... Whoever the hell's reading this. I'm a new member of this and just signed up maybe a few minutes ago. I've always liked RPG's andenjoy making new universes and settings for various events. Usually, when I see something like a TV show or movie, I'll create my own universe using an element or two from what I just saw. However, those aren't really the ones that stick in my head. My favorites are my full-on Angry Scotsman Studios original masterpieces, including an alcoholic elven warmage with an intense fear of scorpions (long, rather funny story behind that- he was a D&D character not too long ago), and the unfortunate nickname of "Molly." Just as a sidenote: many of my characters will have a lot to do with modern times- often from the American military or associated forces or PMC's (Private Military Corporations, or mercenaries), so don't be surprised if one of my characters in a fantasy universe is toting an M16 or a Garand- that usually means that he was accidentally placed in the universe he's involved with.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: 'Ello, mates!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 10:58:35 PM »
I see you there. Welcome aboard, and I hope to see some of these original masterpieces you speak of.

An alcoholic elven warmage you say? I see that and raise you a Professional Elfin pro-golfer and corporate CFO

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 11:17:11 PM »
Well, well, well... What do we have here? A new member, you say? Hurray! We hope you enjoy your stay at the Citadel. I see you have already started commenting, keep it up.

As for this little Outrageous Elf Competition... I submit the upper part of an elf grafted onto the neck of a camel.
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Elite NPC Guild Master Questor Lifeforms Guild Elite Locations Guild Elite Golden Creator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 12:04:59 PM »
Woah- Elf-camel centaur? Wierd!

Welcome aboard Mr. Scotsman!

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 07:19:01 AM »
And I raise you the Elfypus, an Elf with a duck bill, webbed feet, and venomous spines coming out of its wrists and ankles...  And it lays eggs.

And 'ello chum.
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline Wulfhere

• Intimidator of Insolent Upstarts
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Locations Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 05:33:47 PM »
Greetings, O child of the heather!  I hope the Citadel's ramparts bless you with many a fantastic vision in the upcoming year.

I would ask that you meet another elf, one less unusual than the others here.  An aged bard, highly regarded among his people, he plays the little-seen elvish war trombone. 
"Nothing real can defeat us:  Nothing unreal exists."
- Buckaroo Banzai

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 03:22:56 PM »
Why go camel? Go llama and you will never go back!

Glad to hear you jumped right in!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline dark_dragon

• Strolenati
  • Lord
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5 2011 Sub of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 02:55:18 AM »
Welcome, oh Scotsman that is angry.

As for the elves, I take the discarded parts of the elf and the camel, and create the camelf: lower legs of an elf, upper body of a camel, and all attitude.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."-Philip K. Dick