llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Labrys 7 - The Game  (Read 12357 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: Labrys 7 - The Game
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 09:51:23 AM »
Not waiting for any other stragglers, besides, there were 11 more BMPs just waiting, Randall shouted and the vehicle lurched to life. The sounds of battle faded as more convicts took up the tanks and the killing resumed with gusto.

"This probably wont take us all the way to the space port, but it should get us close. I hope you've got some extra rounds for that grenade launcher of yours, we're going to need it."

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Questor Society Guild Elite Society Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Locations Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 09:38:39 PM »
Curtis grimly nodded in reply. ''Yeah, I still got seven RPGs left. You planning to bust a few tanks with them?''
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 10:20:32 PM »
I was thinking more a surprise for any autoguns turrets or sentry droids we might run into."

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Questor Society Guild Elite Society Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Locations Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2008, 10:46:22 PM »
''Sentry droids?'' Curtis repeated, with the tension in his voice rather evident.  ''I've heard a lot of nasty stories about those metal killers. Stuff which basically goes that they can kill you from a mile off  before you even know that those metal meother fu*kers are around. Any of that s**t true?''
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 05:56:20 AM »
"It used to be, but the Tycho-cybernetics convention pit an end to that. Now, a droid has to have a human okay weapons fire, like these vehicles we are in. They can move on their own, but can't use any of their weapons. Guess most of the morons at that convention were afraid of the machines staging a take-over." Randal said.

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2008, 08:27:14 AM »
Despite the immense danger of the current situation, Curtis couldn't help chuckling at what his companion had just revealed. ''Man, them fools sound like they watched too many of those old Terminator movies. You know, the ones they made back int the 20th century about some bad ass robot mother fuc*ers taking over the world. Never thought that all those smart scientists would belief what they saw in the movies''.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 10:16:18 AM »
"Sometimes those old school film makers were smarter than they would ever know." Randall said. "Not the Terminator people, machines think like machines, not like people. They are quite a lot more methodical, precise, and not given to sentimentality, mercy." He sighed.

"They are not cruel, nor do they require spectacle like this."

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 07:41:32 AM »
Curtis gave a mirthless grin in response to his companion's rather philosophical remark about the innate depravity of the human race. 

''Ya know dawg, a lot of my homies back in da hood always said sick, messed up s**t like this is all about society sending a big message. If they put us on reality t.v, it'll stop gang bangers like me from getting  high on da crack rock and doing some hustling. Ain't that right?       

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 09:06:45 AM »
"Has it really done any good?" Randall asked. "It didnt stop you now did it?' He asked with a sardonic smirk.

"But i will give you credit, you are a bit brighter than the rest of the meat on this planet. THe rest of them would rather pointlessly kill one another for nothing. You, now you have seen there is another path. Freedom." Randall said, pulling the control plate off of the console of the APC. "These droid brains are primitive enough to be reconfigured almost by hand. I think we will be making a detour. I hope you dont mind."

Randall switched several wafer thin chips and the vehicle rumbled to a stop before changing heading and engaging the engine again.

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 05:47:53 AM »
''Not at all, man'' Curtis replied. ''Keep doing your thing and we just might get our asses out of here in one piece.''

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2009, 04:07:46 PM »
OOC: hope you don't mind me joining in

IC: Danny stood panting behind a rock or whatever it was! his riffle dangling by his side, he could still hear the gunfire. Something warm trickled down his arm and he looked down.

"goddam it the f***ing b*****d got me" he quickly ripped of one of his sleeves and wraped it tightly around the bleeding wound. He looked out around the rock and noticed a vehicle coming this way, enemy or not he didnt care he was getting on that truck, he prepared himself and just as it came passed the rock he ran along side it dropped back then grabbed at the back swinging himself up, he clung on for dear life letting off a few rounds toward the gunfire behind him.
'What goes up!! Must come down,"