Idea Guild > Greetings Traveler

Quickly i come, galloping, galloping.

(1/3) > >>

Jaxon:
So i'm sitting at a computer trying to decide how best to word my introduction. I thought maybe i could be deft and full of wit and so amaze you all with my command of the English language. Or i could confound you will some random weirdness like the last guy. Another idea that crossed my mind was to roleplay in some cool way using lots of clever words but i figured whatever i do i'll look stupid. So i did this and since the fickle finger of fate brought me here and rekindled my RPG nature i'll just say i am looking forward to many nonsensical weird chats and letting loose all of the ideas that come out of my mouth and in all likelyhood, other orafices too.

Almatari:
Welcome, We have weird conversations, unnatural ideas that sprout from nothing at all and our Chutlulu(?) loving Penguin. Have some Grog and sit with us, Weirdness will shortly come.

Almatari:
Who?

CaptainPenguin:
"Thats CTHULHU! CT-HU-LH-U! CTHULHU!" roars a penguin in a ridiculous pirate get-up, waddling towards with two frosty mugs of salty, foamy, green grog. "I be Captain Penguin, the Master of the Unfortunately Permanent Brigade! Ia Cthulhu!"

sniperspy:
Jaxon's intro, I could swear that I've heard it or read something exactly like that before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version