llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: A Campaign in Need of Help  (Read 1024 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
A Campaign in Need of Help
« on: October 15, 2008, 11:59:39 PM »
I have a long running campaign, LAbyNite. It is based on the White Wolf World of Darkness (the Masquerade setting, not the new crap). It has been going on for something like 3 - 3 1/2 years.

After this long, I've used up my portfolio of villains, I've killed my Darlings, i've used almost every basic plot I can think of.

I need help!

Setting is Street Racing Vampires, something likeThe Fast and the Furious meets The Lost Boys with handfuls of Interview with the Vampire, Dracula, and Gone in 60 Seconds.

Main character is a Brujah street racer, female and of the Prince's bloodline, so she is a golden child. PC also happens to be my wife.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Re: A Campaign in Need of Help
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 06:29:23 AM »
You could let some random, insignificant relative die, then all of sudden the streets get dangerous for her. Turns out somebody has been carefully poisoning her whole bloodline with a composite poison, intent on taking out all elders at once and assume power. The first labrat has fallen to it, the second (the PC) walks merrily around, immune to the poison; so she needs to be either captured and researched or killed quickly. The PC may learn she is an illegitimate child... that could complicate things even more.

How about that?
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 09:08:40 AM »
Now I think I can do something with that...

you have my thanks Manfred

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 05:31:34 PM »
Always glad to provide. (And let us know how it turned out. :) )
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.